Authors note

BOOK ONE OF THE MAFIA SERIES

Hello you beautiful smart amazing person!
Thank you for even clicking on my story. I hope to make you feel every emotion possible, to make you laugh and cry. But know this, this story has definitely got a happy ending. Because we all need a little happiness 🥰

Before you read:
TRIGGER WARNINGS-
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SELF HARM/SUICIDE (REFERENCES)
REFERENCES TO RAPE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

There are warnings on each and every single chapter so please read at your own risk. Feel free to message me at anytime. I'm here for you and I will always reply.

This story is based on my imagination, none of it is real. None of the characters are real or based of anyone. Everything is written by me and only me. I have in no way, shape or form copied anything. Some parts may be similar to other stories but never copied.

This story contains some Italian which I used google translate for. It may be inaccurate. (I have translated everything)

Please be kind when commenting.

Deep breath 😌
My story is not based of the book 'Ace' regardless of my characters name. It is not a continuation or remake of that story. My story is my own. And if you don't like it, there's the door 🚪 but if you feel the need to comment, you will be making me feel like shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All rights reserved. No part of this story may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written consent from the author. If you do see it anywhere, please let me know. This story is only available on wattpad.

Enjoy - The walnut tree 🌳

This story is dedicated to all those who feel lost, you won't be lost for long. Chin up. Keep smiling.