XXXV

Matthew:

When I got in the house, I heard arguing. As I got closer I noticed it was my sister & a male's voice, a familiar voice too. I ran up the stairs skipping two. I pushed her bedroom door open to see my sister ex boyfriend on top of her. "What the fuck" I yelled. . .

"Matt" my sister called out as he gets off of her and the both of them stand.

"What's going on in here?" I say trying to keep calm.

"Nothing, he was leaving" she says looking at him then I look at him.

He signs and leave out. She follows him down the stairs and I watch.

Once he leaves out, she locks the door.

I go to my room and close and lock my door. Seconds later, I hear her do the same.

Well, this is my night. Undressing myself, I fall asleep with many things on my mind. Violet as one, two when she was with Avery and how she once felt about him to how she feels now.

Thinking deeply into that situation, I came up with a conclusion.

Don't make her feel the way Avery felt. Make sure she knows I love her and she's the only woman I love. The only woman I will ever love. I don't regret Bre because she made me love Violet even more. I shouldn't let her slip but if it's meant, she'll be back. With that being confirmed, I fall asleep.

Avery:

After helping Shay get rid of Justin's body, I brought her to my apartment. Gave her permission for her and her son Andy to sleep in my bed and I sleep on the couch. These lonely nights don't bother me. I've gotten to learn things about myself and enjoy life better. I can talk to whoever I please without a woman hassling over me. I can like girls picture on the gram and not worry about a girl friends going back and tell. Most importantly, I can focus on what matters the most. Cater and Amber. Only two humans that I'll die for. Those tiny creatures are my creations that I'm proud of. Yeah I fucked up, but I'm glad.

**

Waking up to my alarm. I open my eyes and lay for a minute. The couch isn't that bad. I sign walking into the bathroom. Taking care of my hygiene and rap Bobby Bit** in the shower.

Violet:

"I am Alice

I'm in wonderland

Where's the rabbit ?

He is late again!

Goodness gracious who has got the time?

Round and-" my phone rings, my dads face pop up on the screen with his name goes across, I answer it in my morning voice.

"Wassup?" He asks.

"I'm sleep, you left or something" I ask.

"Yeah. Uhm, wake your sister's up. I need to tell you three something" he demands.

I sing pulling my phone away from my face checking the time.

"K" I say.

We both hung up. I roll over putting my head under my bubbles (off of power-puff girls) pillow. Minutes past and I finally get up. On my way to the bathroom. I stop by Liyah room and she's with a guy, I don't pay them no mind. "Dad said get ready. He need to talk to us" I say.

Then on my way to the youngest room, she coming up the stairs "Good morning Ruby" she says calling me by my middle name.

"Good morning baby girl. Dad said get ready to go. He need to talk to us" she nods in agreement and I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. It's June 4th, I supposed to had gotten my period on the first. I have a mini mental panic.