Moving on. . .

Matthew

"Man, Vicki is a bitch now. She call me every hour. "Where you at?. . . Who you with? This & That. yadeyada!" My guy Zack said.

"Man I'm saying. These females better be lucky I cuffed they ass. On the real ghee" Roc said.

"Well, Violet. She perfect. She doesn't do nun of the stuff yall girls do." I said.

"Man, how you get her? What kind of female is she?" Zack asked.

"Same kind Lala is." Trell said drinking his Gatorade.

Trell and I dapped. "Haha. Yall funny. But yall know one female that was real bad?" Rome said.

"Who?"

"Sammy. She was the thickest white girl in the crew. And she was loyal." He said.

"I ain't really know her like that" I said.

"Wait Sam wasn't loyal. She fucked Av" Zack said.

Everyone was shocked. "When!" Trell said getting angry. "When Cody fucked with ol girl on her. The one that look like blac Chyna" He said.

"When he was still with Violet?" Trell asked.

"Yeah. He was never faithful to Vi Vi" Zack answered.

"I gotta go." Trell said.

"Ight" The guys said.

"Well. Let's see how long you and Violet last!" Jordan said. I can't stand his ass, he asking for a ass whooping. Subliminally.

"Don't worry about me and mine. We got it. Worry about you secretly being gay" I said.

"bro. You gay . . . My nigga. . . Dog, in the ass. . . ole fruity booty ass. . . I know you going to the pride parade, head ass" the guy said to him.

He smacked his lips "Yeah ight, I bet I can fuck yo bitch" he said. I punched him in his mouth then in his nose. He swung but it was lazy. I start punching him fast. He tried to tackle but I wasn't going "Ight, break it up" Roc and Rome said. Zack pulled me off. "I'm leaving! " Jordan yelled.

"You was wrong for saying that bro" roc said.

Jordan just walked off.

Dee and I was walking to the car and "Matt watch out!!!"

Avery

"Shhh. Daddy's here. Everything is alright. I said rocking Amber. Carter was sleep from the car ride still but Amber was crying. She not wet or hungry. Maybe sleepy. Fuck!

I had a flash back of Violet and Avery.

Three years ago***

"Why are you lying to me Avery. I'm not even your girlfriend and you putting me through all this stuff"

"I'm not lying. The baby is not mine"

"You promised you gonna be loyal. Tear falls. And you out here fuckin people and having a possibilities someone is having your baby. That someone should be me if anything. . ."

"You don't even want to fuck me Violet. What am I supposed to do?"

"You supposed to wait!!! You don't deserve me or my virginity. I will never, ever do anything sexually with you Avery!"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hell naw! I hate you" Violet storms off. Avery goes behind her.

"Vi!!"

"If you aren't true to me. Then we will never be. She shouldn't be having your baby and we're working on us!"

"I'm sorry"

"Violet I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." I said aloud. I snapped out of the flashback and Amber was sleeping. I laid her next to Carter and looked at them. If Violet was their mother, they would be beautiful.

Violet

"Thanks sis for taking them out." Lala said.

"No problem boo. How was your day?"

"Ugh girl. It was ok. Trell been calling me all day."

"Why haven't you answered him?"

"Because I was busy." She said.

"How's Matthew?"

"Good" I said smiling.

"You glowing what he-" She signed. "Sissy, you gave him the kitty kat?" She yelled but not to loud.

I started smiling. She pulled me on the couch and sat in front of me. "Tell me everything. How did it go?" She said like she would when we was younger and I had a secret to tell.

"It hurt for a while then I got adjusted to it. I mean the entire time, I was in pain but I wanted him to enjoy it so I tried my best not to mess it up. But girl. He is so big and thick" I said.

"That's a good thing boo. We don't like little wee wee's" she said making me laugh.

"Girl, and he-"

"Oooooo he supposed to before he stick it"

"Girl he did it before, and after and he'll pull out to taste"

"Girl you got that good shit like your sis" She said.

We both laughed.

"Awwwww. You waited like you said you would. After high school" She said.

"Yeah. I'm glad it was with him than Avery"

"God yes!" She said.

"He was little!" I yelled.

"who?"

"Girl Avery. Well compared to Matthew he is a grain of rice!"

"I don't know how he getting all these hoes" she said.

"Girl you seen his lips" I said turning my head to the side.

"Awe yeah. Them lips look like they feel good. Do he eat it right?" she asked.

"I don't know. All that time we spent together, I never let him do anything. I feel bad because I knew from the jump he wasn't shit but I stuck with him. Why? I don't know. I didn't need him. Barley wanted him. I probably got in the moment precisely four times other than that. No No" I said.

"Sissy, we all fuck up and let the wrong nigga in our life. Key word "Nigga". But you learned. And heeled. And moved on." She said.

We talked and talked for hours. I eventually went home to chill with the fam.

Currently- In the living room sitting next to my mom. My sister's was talking about some girl. I thought about the day Liyah shot that guy. She act as if nothing is bothering her. My family is so fake, we smile and smile but deep down it's shit that is bothering us. I looked dad who had a fake smile on then at my mom who wasn't smiling she was just listening. I shook my head "I'm getting sleepy" my mom said. "Okay Good night mommy. " My sister's and I said. "Good night my babies" she said. I looked at my dad waiting on him to say it when instead, he was so amazed at what was on his Phone. I went to the kitchen and got me a whole bunch of fruit and sat on the counter.

What A Life That I Am Living. . .