Surprise Surprise

Avery

I came to town to visit my family.  But Jordan called me to invite me to Trell graduation party. Even though just about everyone hate me I still showed up. I seen Violet as soon as I stepped in. She wasn't facing me at the moment But I know she still looked gorgeous.

Currently - I was at my parents house with my daughter. We was sitting my old room. I sat Ruby on my lap as she was asleep. "I would never think in a million years that you would be a dad this young. And I always pictured Violet being your baby's mother,But you fucked that up" My sis Hazel said. 

I looked up at her as she leaned on the door panel. "Have you talked to Tyler?" She asked. 

"Naw"

"Wow he didn't even tell you"

"Tell me what"

"That you have two daughters " she chuckled. 

"what you mean?"

"Ashley had a baby girl, Tyler got a DNA test and it didn't come back his. The baby look like it could be one of yalls."

Damn I have two daughters.

"How you know? " I asked.

"Because she coming over in a couple min. She always bring her around, we're her family." Hazel said.

I signed and laid Amber down on the bed.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Hazel laughed and walked off. Next thing I know is the doorbell rang. I immediately went for it.

"Ashley."

"Avery"

"Is this my baby?"

"Yes"

I looked down at the baby and she looked similar to Amber.

"Her name is Carter,Carter Ashlyn Robinson."

"Oh."

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"yeah I guess" I moved back to let her through. 

"So how you been?" I asked.

"Good. Dealing with Carter." She said. "Oh" I said. 

"How's Marie."

"I don't know."

"She not helping you with the baby?"

"Nope. Can I hold Carter?"

She handed me her. She was so small and skinny.

"Oh you found out" my mom said walking downstairs with all of her hair gone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                   Violet

"Girl I'm tired" I told Yanna as we was on the track.

"me to" she said opening her water.

"Yanna, you gaining weight?" I asked.

"No I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations."

"Girl I'm getting an abortion. My folk gonna trip if they found out I'm pregnant."