Surprise Surprise pt. 2

Avery

Ashley stayed the whole day so I can bond with Carter.

11:30 came and she got ready to leave.

"So uhm, Where you staying at?" I asked her.

"A shelter." she said proudly.

I was shocked.

"Why?"

"My parents said I was wrong about how I did Tie and They don't condone that. Long story short, we got into an argument and I got kicked out. So I stay in a shelter." she said.

Nah my child not staying in No damn shelter. "You moving in with me. Until I go back you'll stay here. Don't say No Because my daughter ain't staying in No shelter around them crazy head muthafuckas." I said crabbing Carter's carseat.

She stood there with watery eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I supposed to be with Tie in his apartment. Not you. Carter supposed to be Tie's not yours. Ugh I hate myself for this" she cried. I diddnt Really have sympathy for this bitch.

"Well it's already done so gotta live with it." I said.

She looked at me then away.

I walked Carter upstairs and laid her next to Amber. "You'll love one another " I said.

I sat there and stayed there for a while and watched my daughters sleep.

"So. Where will I sleep?" Ashley said.

"Come here" I told her. She walked towards me. I took her shirt off and unhooked her bra. I kissed her nipples then her stomach. I turned her around and pulled her pants down. I rammed myself in her. "This is the reason Why you ain't with tie" I said grabbing her waist and ramming her hard. I pulled her strawberry red hair as she moaned. I started going faster. I started to think about the fight between Tie and I. That made me fuck harder and rough. I came back to reality and hered her screaming. "I'm Cumming" she yelled. Minutes afterwards cum was dripping on my shit. I slapped her ass as I felt I was going to release. I turned her around and put her on her back. "Damn Avery" she said. I put her legs as far as They can go then fucked her hard as I can. I threw my head back as I came inside her. "That shit still tight" I said.  "Oh and you'll sleep in my bed with me " I said walking out the room to my bathroom. 

                                 Violet

Matt undressed me and kissed all over my body. He pulled his pants down.

This is the moment Violet. I thought looking into his eyes. "V, You ready?" he asked.

All the memories of us played in my head as I looked in his eyes.

I took a deep breath and shook my head Yes.

We kissed and he rubbed himself against my cat. As the kiss got intense He slid inside. I immediately felt the paid. I pushed my body up.

Hey y'all, Here's a little poem describing this moment.

Her legs spread, feeling slowly up her curves, skin touching, lip biting, body to body, hearts pounding, sheets gripped, heavy breathing

She feeling good, he feeling good.

He Going in deeper, She feels her legs gettin weaker. She's to tight but he feels like she's just right.

She getting louder each time he stroke it

Oh my, he popped it.

He smiles & she exhales slowly

He's been her only.

They're lips touch, but no kiss.

His eyes opens as he pulls out. Her eyes still closed. He watches his lady next move.

He puts his face in her necks & sniff the sweet perfume. 

Places a soft but passionate kiss on her neck; as he go in slowly. 

Her legs tighten

Her eyes closed tighter

Moans getting loud but smooth

He explore her body like he's in a jungle.

He takes a trip to her waterfall

Taking more than a sip

He grips her hips while she's squirmin

He go's up for a kiss .

She also take a tour of her own. Until she found the wood. As she kissed & licked & sucked he was in the daze. She was no pro but wasn't bad for a Freshman.

He hold her as he enter & exit.

She takes the pain her love one gives

He's enjoying it

Shes enjoying it

They're do it the infamous "it"

Hours past of our love making. Matt was is gentle with me. Eventually we both reached our climax.

Currently -  We was laying down enjoying each others presence.

"Did I Hurt you boo baby?" he asked.

"Yes but it Started to feel good afterwards." I said.

"Did you think I was gonna be your first?"

"Yup. I only wanted you in a sexual way" I said.

"I see. You wasn't  bad for a rookie baby." he said.

"You liked it?" I asked nervously.

"loved it. The way you moaned my name. The faces you make. Baby your perfect." he said.

After that we fell asleep.

Comment What you think. And vote please.