XXXI

Avery

Days passed and I still haven't heard from Ashley. I came to conclusions that, she ain't coming back. Both my baby mommas ran out on me. I fuck with the wrong girls.

"Hey Cater, Hey Amber. What's up with daddies little girls. You two wanna go take pictures and get your ears pierced?" Amber smiled like she actually liked the idea. Carter on the other hand looked sad. She probably miss her mom.

"Come on Carter, smile for daddy. Please. Show me some gums." I said picking her up. She just sat there sad. Amber was playing with her baby rattle and legs. "These are your legs. And these are your toes. Thighs, Tummy, Arms, Neck, Cheeks, Nose, Mouth, Ears, Forehead & last but not least. Eyes. You have your auntie Hazel eyes Amber." I said to her.

"Carter. You have your mother's eyes to. Both of you have my skin completion though. I might as well get all of my guns ready now."

I washed both of my princesses up and dressed them. Then fed them. I threw on some tan Levi jeans and a white t-shirt. Some plan white 1s fot just well and I grabbed my light LV belt. I looked at my daughters then myself. "Come on ladies. Date time." I took a picture of all three of us and posted it on the gram.

My angles and I, on our first date. #SingleDadsDoItBetter.

I strolled down my TL & caught one of my followers post a picture of Violet as his #WCW.

I glanced at her picture and clicked her name. Her page wasn't private. Thank God. I guess you can call it lurking but I looked at every picture and she looked happy. Then I came across a picture of Violet and Matthew. They where playing in the water and laughing. Then I looked at a video of them.

"Everybody this Violet boyfriend Matthew. Say hey Bae" He said as Violet was washing his car.

"Hey everyone." Violet said smiling, i loved her smile.

Then Violet recorded him washing her car.

Then somebody recorded them & they both said "Relationship Goals".

Her caption said. "He promised me a race. The loser had to wash the winner car. Of course he won. But him being the best boyfriend he is, he washed mine to. #MCM"

After that I put my daughters in my car & we started our day.

Violet

"How'd the abortion go?"

"Well. I'm supposed to not be on my feet but oh well"

"Did you tell him"

"Yup. Who you think paid for it boo?"

"Yanna, Is that what you wanted to do? Did you really want to have an abortion?"

"Yeah. I want a future. I don't want to be a mother I don't even want to be with him anymore." She said.

"I honestly wished I never did it. I want to go back & be young again. I made some decisions that I regret."

"Well we live and learn. We're young. Now you know what & what not to do boo."

"Yeah come on. Let's finish this work out"

"Ugh do we have to?"

"Yes Vi"

"Okay. Come on"

hour and a half later

Matthew

My mom & sister went out to get they nails done & hair. My brother & dad went to a football game. So I was home alone. I was in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal & on the phone with Violet.