Side piece is pregnant

Violet

It was finally July 4th. Happy Independence day.

It was Also Matt's birthday. We wasn't on good terms but I sent him a text.

My family and I was at my auntie Toya's house & of course Avery was with me. The little kids was in the backyard playing while My dad, My uncle Eddie & my Granddaddy was around the grill.The women was in the house talking while Av & I was sitting together in the swing chilling. My legs was on him and we was talking about my cousins & sisters. "You notice that she won't chase after him right?" Avery Said pointing to my sister and her guy friend. "I did not notice that. I think they talking on the low. She scared of my parents finding out so she saying they "Just Friends" I said. He got up & opened the back door for my little cousin Kyle. He was my baby, I love him like he's mine."Hey Violet" he said as Avery picked him up & sat him on the swing with us. I gave the little man a kiss on the cheek. Kyle is only three years old but he can hold a conversation like a grown up. He is really Precocious. Kyle and Avery was playing basketball on Avery's phone. I love how Avery gets along with Everyone.

Avery

Let's go back three days ago. . .

I was at a party and Shawniece was there to. I been messing around with her for about a couple weeks now. I'm not to proud but it's like I can't stop. So Shawniece brought me up to a room and started slow dancing for me. She was talking her clothes off. I was enjoying it until Vi texted me.

Queen- Wyd

Me- At a party

Queen- cool cool

Me- If it wasn't to late I would slide through, I miss you

Queen- I miss you more

Me- Nah, I miss you more bae

Queen- What I say ;)

Me- Nah WHAT I SAY! ;)

Queen- lol how was your day baby

Me- OK

Queen- Why not good

Me- I didn't see you

Queen- bummer

Me- ikr

I guess she went to sleep. Shawniece was dancing on me at the time. "Pay attention to me, not the phone" she said reaching for my phone. I pushed her on the bed then stood up. I took my shirt off & got on top of her. "I noticed you and I don't have conversations sweetheart" I said.

"What you mean? "

"We don't even talk just get down to business. I can't do this anymore. I'm serious to." I got up and put my shirt on.

"Why?" she started to rub on my body.

"Let's be real, You know I have a girlfriend?"

"yes"

"You know I love her? "

"No, if you did you wouldn't be with me"

"Wrong but right" I said.

"look none of this matter" she said trying to kiss me.

"I can't take you to meet my mother. You just a girl that I fuck time to time. Well use to. I don't love you" I paused and started laughing "You probably won't ever get married because you a hoe. I'm sorry if I'm hurting your feelings but I mean I'm wrong to." I received a text from Violet.

Queen- Avery I love you.

I put my phone in my pocket and felt extremely bad. How am I going to tell Violet this. She's going to leave me and hate me. Shawniece cleared her throat as if I didn't know she was still there. I looked at her "I'm sorry if you caught some kind of feelings but this will never happen again Shawniece" I said.