Trell kickback

Avery

At 6:33p.m. Marie & I walked into the house everybody was here besides Violet. It kind of killed my mood but I maintained my cool. "Wassup witcha bro?" Trell said dappin my hand. ""Nothing really" I said looking around. "Vi ain't come with you?" he asked looking at Marie.

"Nope". He bucked his eyes "We downstairs. Come on" he said.

"Ayyyyyyyyye Avery Fam" Roc said.

"Wassup yall" I said.

"Where Vi? She ain't ride with you"? my twin asked.

"Nope"

Everybody looked shocked.

"She texted me saying she coming when she get off of work." Lexus said.

She ain't even text/call me back tho.

"awe" I said.

Time flew by and we all talked, laughed, played the game and chilled. I had me a couple shots of Hennessey.

The next thing I know "Viiiiiiii Boo. Arrrriiiii hey bae" Myra said hugging them. "Hey y'all" Ariel said waving.

"Wassup everyone" Violet said coming in with Ariel & Matthew. She smiled and waved at me like I was just a friend or something.

She joined in a conversation with the gang while I played Danny in some 2k.

I noticed Violet went upstairs so I passed the control and followed behind her. "Where you going?" I asked as she headed upstairs. "Bathroom" she said. "Vi, It's a bathroom downstairs" I said standing in front of her at the top of the staircase. She stood there starring at me. I noticed we was matching. She had on some White high waisted shorts with a Ture Religion Shirt on that matched. Wait, hold up. Matt had on the same thing but in a boy version, the fuck.

"I'm using Trell bathroom. Is that fine?"

"Whatever man" I said walking off but I hered Violet say "tsss exactly" I turned around "What you mean, exactly?"

"Like I said, exactly. " she said.

"where's is Bre (Matt girlfriend)" I asked.

"Why? You gonna wanna fuck her too?"

"Man Violet I'm bout tired of yo ass for real"

She cocked her head back

"Oh really. Okay" she said walking into Trell room.

I walked back in the basement and just did me. I peeped how Matt was flirting with my girl. And she was allowing it. They use to have a thing but i guess he wasn't playing in that triangle. He moved on so Violent stuck . . . with . . . me! Damn, what if he didn't move on & he staid? She would have chosen him. Don't get me wrong, I did cheat & lie to violate a million and seven times but I still love her. She just making me reconsider being her boyfriend.

"We be right back" Ariel & Violet said walking out the back. I got up & sat next to Matthew. I had to make sure I wasn't getting plaid. . .

Matthew

"Wassup" Avery said sitting next to me.

"Nun. Wassup" I said.

"You flirting with my girl. That aint wassup" he said.

I chuckled.This nigga threatened by me.

"Awe for real" I said.

"Man don't play dummy" he said.