I messed up

Avery

I didn't get a chance to talk to Violet at the funeral. She looked kind of shook up, shit everyone did. This was unexpected as hell. Everything was going smooth as sand.Then we all sunk in. After the funeral I called my boss and notified her I'll be coming in tomorrow. I flopped on the bed with the towel around my waist. I wonder why bae ain't hit the line all day. She's probably worried but I'll just give her time. My phone started to ring from a private number.

*** The Conversation***

"Hello" I said

"Avery!" a female said

"Who's this?"

"Avery, Violet is dead" the female said.

"Man get off the goofy shit."

I hung up the phone and got dressed.

I called Violet a couple of times and there was no answer.

I walked down the hallway to Tie room.

"Tyler. . .Tie boa get up." I said.

He leaned over and opened one eye. Than I noticed a female was laying under him.

"Wassup Twin?" he said sitting up.

"Man I just got some weird ass call from some random girl talm bout my baby dead." I said.

"Damn Bro, You called her?"

"yeah, she ain't answer. We ain't talk all day man."

" A'ight let me get this hoe up then ima roll witchu. Call Rich, Roc and Trell."

"What I'm calling em for?" I asked.

"Because they got the shit we need." he said.

"No. I don't know what's going on yet." I said walking out.

About 15min later I saw him coming out the door arguing with the female. I let the window down so I could hear they conversation.

"Why you always doing this Tie?"

"Man you know the way to ya crib. I told you what I wanted you here for. I got what I wanted and now you can leave." I shook my head, he be doing these girls wrong.

"But what about what I want Tie." she cried.

"What, I gave you head didn't I?" he laughed.

she grabbed his shirt and looked directly in his eyes with tears falling.

"I want your heart and you playing with me.Calling me saying how you love me and stuff. Every time I get ready to leave you, you tell me you need me and I get weak because I believe you. But look like you need my vagina and not actually me." she said.

This reminded me of Violet and I a couple weeks ago. Tie looked at her then looked over his right shoulder, Then looked up. She grabbed his face.

"What man. Go home damn. Fuck all that sweet shit. I'm done with yo clingy ass" he said. He got in the car and then I drove off.

I felt kind of bad so I turned around. "Yo, get in the car. It's to early in the morning to be walking around this late." The girl got in the car whipping her tears away. I looked at her in the review mirror and she reminded me of Violet a little. I looked at Tie who was focused on his phone.

"This the house right here. Thank you Av" she said. "Bye Tyler"

He smacked his lips and shook his head. I put the car in park and waited for Tyler to come back to reality.