Violet ready

It was the middle of July & I was sitting in the court room for Av. They still think he killed Cody & Sam. "Avery Robinson you are not guilty" the judge said. We all clapped and cheered. "Quiet, quiet. I said quiet" The judge said. Avery looked back at all of us.I was sitting between Tie & his older sister Hazel. he looked at me & mouthed "I love you" I blew him a kiss & he caught it & put it on his mouth. I laughed a little.

Avery

"Thank you so much" I said hugging my lawyer.

"Avery, just do me a favor please" she said.

"please don't get into trouble anymore. Your a great kid,kiddo & I don't want to see you get caught up in a bad situation"

"Okay, you have my word" I said.

I walked out the building & hugged my mom & sister's. "where's dad" I asked.

"He's at work Avery" my mom said with a little attitude.

"oh"

Then I looked to my right and saw Violet standing there. I walked towards her slowly & she walked towards me slowly with her hands behind her back smiling "You did it" she said.

"Yeah with you by my side"

"always & forever" she said.

I reached for her hand & we walked to my car.

**Later That Day**

"Violet. I need to tell you something" I said rolling over facing her.

"I want to tell you something to" she said.

"You go first" I told her.

She climbed on top of me "For my 18th birthday, I want to give you all of me"

"What you mean?" I said grabbing her small hands.

"You know,Like I think I'm ready to have sex. I'm already on birth control. Me & my mom went to the doctor last month."

I was shocked.

"I know I said I would like to wait until we get married but baby. I don't want to wait anymore" she said.

"are you ready?" I asked her.

"Are We Ready?" she asked.

I thought about it, like she got a point. Are We?