Matthew's turn

Matthew

Waking up to Violet's head on my chest was the best thing. I really missed her. I promise to myself I won't let her go anymore. I promise myself I will do right by her. Violet is a Goddess & I will be her God. I enjoy every little thing about Violet. She's just a dream come true. "Violet, I love you" I whispered rubbing her hair. "I love you too Matthew" She said. Could've sworn she was sleep. We sat there watching Tom & Jerry the rest of the night.

Avery

"Baby, this the 30sum voice mail I'm leaving you. I'm sorry for the other night. Violet you know we have our ups and downs, You'll eventually leave Matt and come back around. The family misses you. I miss you. Baby please I'm sorry. Marie not even all that to be honest. Just please call back." I said.

Violet and I are not over. This is regular for us. She knows how I am with the ladies. All that matter is she my main.

"Babe. What are we going to do with our baby?" Marie asked.

"Uhm, shid. Abort it." I said laughing.

"What babe No. I'm keeping it" she said.

"That's what you want to do? Not finish high school, Not go to a university because of a baby? be an teenage mom? How would your mom feel. Isn't she thirteen years older than you?" I said.

"Yeah but I don't believe in abortion. That's a sin" she said.

"But you fucked me, I wasn't your boyfriend nor am I your husband. That's a sin" I said.

"Avery, I'm keeping my baby."

"Shit keep the muthafucka. I'm only having a baby by Violet"

"Avery she doesn't even want you!!!"

"And Avery don't want you" I said.

"Either you like it or not. I'm keeping my baby. Just know your an asshole for not being man enough to take care of your problem. This is your child I'm carrying. I see why Violet with Matt instead of you." she said.

She disrespectful as hell. "Bitch shut the fuck up." I yelled.

She looked sad. "I'm not the bitch in this situation Avery. You ar-" before she finished I grabbed her hair & made het give me head.

She was refusing to at first "Since you want to use your mouth. Use it for something good" I said. Then she was refusing to. I pulled her hair tighter

& looked in her eyes "Bitch, I ain't playing with you" I said. She knew I was serious because she went to work.

The next Day

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

Violet

"Ma, He called my phone 38 times in a row. Why do he do this, cheat and think ima stay?"

"Because you stayed in the past." Ariel said.

"Because he think he gotchu under his nails" my little sister said.

"And because you allowed him Vi" My mom said.

"What you mean I allowed him? I most definitely didn't tell him to go cheat on me or lie to me." I said.