XVIII

Two months later-

Violet

On my way to the bathroom I saw Avery in the hallway. Please don't let him say anything to me. I just walked past him like he wasn't there but "So what we had, doesn't matter" he said. I ignored him and kept walking. He started walking behind me. "Violet hear me out. I can explain" he whined.

I don't need no explanation because none of that even matter. I have Matt and he's everything. I just went to the bathroom and texted Matt to Come here. He replied one minute later "Ok baby".

I walked out the bathroom and Avery was gone but my baby was walking up. "Hey you"

"Hey Boo"

"How's history?" I asked.

"History" he said, we both laughed.

"I like your shoes" I said.

"Thanks my girl bought them. I like yours to"

"Thanks, my guy bought them"

We had on our Cherry 11s, white & red camouflage cargo shorts, and matching his and hers hoodies.

"How's you & your guy?" he asked.

"We're perfect. You & Your girl?"

"Same"

I kissed his cheek and started walking backwards. He grabbed hand "baby you know better" he said laughing. Then we kissed, French kiss, a perfect kiss. "Go to class" I said trying to keep my cool. "After school, before I go to work. I'm coming over" he said. My eyes was still closed, that kiss was everything. "Okay?" he said kissing my lips. "mhm" I said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Hey bae, im in love with you. Every kiss feels so magical like the first one" he said. His eyes had so much love inside them. "I love you too" I said. We walked back to class and that was that.

AFTER SCHOOL-

"Bae. . . Bae wait. " Matt said running up to me. I'm trying to hide my frustration because if I tell him Av still trying to get with me, he'll snap. "Hey my queen" "Hey my King, How your day go?" He kissed my cheek & grabbed my hand.

"Decent. What's wrong with you. Don't lie to me Vi" he said.

I smiled big trying to play it off "What?"

"What is wrong with you?" he said.

We finally reached his car. He swung me around & sat me of his back of his car. He positioned himself between my legs while my arms was wrapped around him. "Baby" I said in the sexiest voice rubbing his face. "Yes" he said. "Uhmmm," I said pulling him closer. Then I started whispering in his ear "Remember that thing" I said.

"Girl you better stop"

"The one thing, involving your big thing" then I kissed his ear.

"Mhm, what about it?"

"Well you know . . ."

"Get a room. Yall was always cuddled up kissing. If yall wasn't kissing yall was touching & grabbing." Myra said swinging her car keys in a circular motion.

"You hitting that?"Roc said.

"Naw Roc, he ain't like you. Hit & Then forget" Myra snapped. Matt & I looked at each other and laughed.

"What you mean, Forget? " He said.

"Nvm. But I'm glad you dropped Avery. His side hoes was to out of control" Myra said.

"Aye man, You gonna have to pay for all his mistakes and his wrongs he did. Violet been rocking with Avery for a min" Trell said walking up.

"She was mine first" Matt said.