Bye Baby

Avery

I was at work. Today was a busy day. Maybe because School was a month away & everybody wanted new shoes. It was a line of customers.

"Next" I said. Rich was next to me ring up people to. This old lady was buying some KDs "Are these for you?" I asked with a little laugh.

"Oh no, My Grandson want these for school.He's next door buying him some of thoese basketball player shoes." she said.

"Nice of you buying them for him" I said.

"Yes, my little Justin is spoiled. He needs to worry about his baby on the way. instead of shoes" she said. Rich & I looked at each other, "Ma'am, you talm boy Justin. Tall Skinny & he has a scar on his face" Rich asked.

"Yes. Matter of fact, there he is. . . Justin sweetie. Come here, are these the ones?" she said.

I let out a little laugh as Justin & his girlfriend Shay walked up. They both looked at me & Jumped. Shay winked at me & I shook my head.

"Aye Twin, lemme get a discount" Tie yelled cutting in front of everyone. "Excuse me sir, but you can't cut" a older man said. Tie looked back "Stfu before I kick you out of this mall" tie yelled. Tie got behind the counter & laughed when he seen Justin standing next to his grandmother.

"Justin, this old lady paying for yo shit still? I knew you was a broke fuck boy." Tie said.

I Laughed "Your total is $178.56"

The lady look like she didn't have enough.

"Jus Jus baby I only have 100" the old lady said.

Rich & Tie mocked her "Jus Jus"

"Aye yall, cool down" I said.

"it's ight Grams. We can go. Don't need to be here no way" Justin said.

"Take ya ugly ass hoe to. By the way nigga, when you kiss her, you kissing my balls Because that's what she do everything night" Tie said.

Justin pulled out his gun on Tie then Tie pulled his out.

"Buss if you bad nigga. I been waiting to kill you!" Tie yelled. Everyone screamed & ducked down.

"Nigga say I won't" Justin yelled.

"I know you won't." Tie said

Justin shot but missed. As he grabbed Shay running out the store he accidentally shot his Grandmother.

He took her wallet & ran off.

"What the fuck kind of shit was that B?" Rich yelled. "Ok uhm, next"

I went to the back & called for the ambulance.

Tie went home & all the customers left.

Could shit get crazier?

After The police came & the ambulance left Rich & I cleaned up getting ready to close the store down early. Then all of a sudden. . .

Shawniece walked in "Look muthafucka, how you gonna act like I don't exist!"

"Awwww Fuck" Rich yelled.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"She telling me She Pregnant" he said.

"foreal because she told me she was pregnant" I said.

"Why?" rich said.

"Because I been fuckin around with her on the low" I said under my breath.

"Damn fr? Violet gon turn Violent on yo light ass" he said.

"man don't say shit" I said."you messed with her to?"

"my nigga we all have. She doesn't know who the father is" Rich said. "We just keep shit quiet when it come to Shawniece"

"Avery you a bitch ass nigga" Shawn yelled

"Oh"

"oh... oh... oh is all you gotta say? & Rich you are to!"

"Who's the father?" Rich asked.

"Idk but all yall need to man up."

"Bitch you need to calm down, don't know who yo baby daddy is coming in here looking like a whale." rich yelled.

I just thought about something, Pregnant girls don't start showing until like 5 months or after. It ain't been five months since I been fuckin with her.

"How far are you Shawniece?" I asked.

"six months" she yell.

I shake my head "yeah uhm, that seed don't belong to me because I messed with you for like three weeks. So miss me with that baby daddy mess. I'm only having a baby with one girl & it sho ain't you"

"ok but Rich" she said but rich cut her off "Nope, you better go to Cody grave & asked him."

I turn my head & yelled "Cody cheated on Sam!"

"yeah one time with this hoe. Well they was broken up for two weeks. Sam knew about it tho" rich said.

"I killed his trifling ass & that bitch" Shawniece said.

I immediately got in her face "You did What bitch" I don't believe in calling females out there name but she had it coming.

"yeah I'm the one that killed them."

she said.

Myra, Lexus & Yanna walked in. "Whoa whats going on?" Yanna asked.

"The bitch admitted to killing Cody & Sam" Rich yelled.

"And I'm the one that hit Violet in the car" she said.

Myra pulled Shawniece by the hair slinging her & started beating her ass. "You a messy hoe. Sam was my best friend bitch. She was pregnant & you still keeping the baby." Myra said punching her in the face.

"Not for long" Lexus said kicking her in the stomach.

Shawnee screamed and she started bleeding.

I pulled Lexus back & Rich grabbed Myra.

"Ok uhm Violet is my cousin, so this one is for her" Yanna said kicking her in the face.

"Enough man!" I yelled.

Lexus yanked away & so did Myra . The three of them walked out the store leaving Shawniece on the floor crying. I pulled out my phone and called for the ambulance again.

"Fuck man" I said.