XXVII

Matthew

The white sheets covered Violet body. She was sleeping like sleeping beauty. Quiet and lovely. I got out of the bed and went to take care of my hygiene shit. Minutes past and I went to the balcony. Looking at the view from here is beautiful. I turned around and looked at Violet still sleeping. "I forgot she'll sleep all day" I said to myself. 

She started moving around. "There she go" I said. She sat up and yawned then moved her hair out of her face. She looked at me and smiled. She stood up and walked to the bathroom. I hered the shower run. I straightened up the room and ordered breakfast.

Thirty minutes later, She came out the bathroom with her hair on her shoulders and back. Towel wrapped around her and looking good.

"Hey baby boo " She said kissing me.

"Good Morning boo baby " I said pulling her closer.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked

"For the first time, wonderful. What about you?"

She kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I slept good" She said between kisses.

I picked her up. And laid her down.

I removed her towel and placed kisses everywhere.

"Bae we have to go home" She moaned.

Then somebody knocked on the door "room service"

I got up and She wrapped herself back up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So last night? Was planned out?" She asked as we finished our breakfast.

"Yeah. I was kind of nervous you wouldn't like it or that you would tell me No."

"Well, I enjoyed it. I admit it hurt like hell. I eventually got over the pain tho." She said.

"V. . . I'm in love with you. Everytime we kiss. Girl I fall in love all over again."

I grabbed her closer and She kissed me.

"Baby I'm glad I choose you" She said.  Then we started kissing. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                                  Avery

Carter was crying. Amber was whining.  Goddamn, two girls are to much. I got up and gave Carter a bottle and Amber her pacifier. I looked around and didn't see Ashley.  "Ash?" I called.

She was no where in sight. I checked the bathroom, downstairs, dining room, She was no where to be found. Maybe She left for a while. I hoped in the shower. Had to make it quick, because my babies was in the room.