!! 100k !!

Bet you weren't expecting this!!

Hi, it's me, your favorite author :) (just kidding)

We just hit 100,000 reads on this book and I'm gonna cry. I just want to say thank you guys so much for the amazing support you've shown me with this book and my others. I never in a million years would have thought that this book would get so many reads ! Especially considering that this is my first fic ever and I'm not in love with the plot. But thank you for reading my story and loving it to pieces.

Also, In case you missed it, there are two more books that follow this one! Affinity (finished) and Adoration (still in progress). I also have other x readers for Lloyd, Jay and Kai (Zane's is in the works) so please check those out.

If you'd like to keep in touch with me, follow m for more book updates and shoot me a pm or we can connect on discord! Here's my user tag thing

Xoxoconstellations#3818

I also have a server for my readers and I'd love for you to join :)
link is in my bio since for some reason I can't put it here (why Wattpad)

Again, thank you so much for all of the love and support you guys have shown me. I love each and every one of you and I can't believe I've come this far. I want to continue writing stuff for you as long as I can. Thank you so so much..

With much love,

-xoxoconstellations