58

Waking up the next morning was as close to a divine blessing as you could get on Earth. After opening my eyes, it took me a sweet moment to realize where I was, but seeing my favorite person in the world peacefully sleeping next to me brought back all the needed memories.

What might be even more of a blessing is the fact that Minho is still sleeping soundly, a soft and sleepy smile playing om his lips. He snores softly, charcoal hair poking in every direction, ruffled by a long night of sleep. It isn't the first time I wake up next to him, but I feel like it's something that'll take a while to get used to. It is such an adorable and at the same time ethereal sight that never fails to melt my heart.

On top of that, he has his arms wrapped around me in a warm hug, loosened by drowsiness but still holding onto me securely. His embrace always makes me feel safe and loved, and now I get to relish it for as long as it lasts, not getting caught staring and not having to suffer any flirty remarks for as long as he remains asleep.

Yeah, waking up with Minho next to me is definitely something I can see myself getting used to, wishing for it to happen more often in the future.

"It's unfair how you always wake up before me," Minho suddenly mutters, voice deep and raspy as he looks at me through squinted eyes, hand on his forehead. "I want to see my boyfriend sleeping cutely, too."

The morning sun filters through the thin white curtains, the soft orange rays tickling Minho's face, which must've woke him up.

"I'm not cute when I'm asleep," I reply defensively. "Don't worry, you aren't missing out on anything."

"Seeing is believing, baby," Minho grins, eyes hooded with drowsiness as he looks at me. "I personally refuse to believe your statement."

With a giddy smile, he hugs me closer and I don't hesitate to hold Minho tighter as well, waiting for the drowsiness to wear off slowly. It's warm and fuzzy, safe and loving, and I bury my face in the crook of Minho's neck with a content grin. I could stay like this forever, envelopped in the most comfortable feeling possible.

But it's also our last day in Gimpo, and staying in bed all day, no matter how appealing it sounds, would be a real waste of time.

Friday, we spent time with Minho's family. Yesterday we walked around the city all day long. What are his plans for today?

"I think we should get up," Minho suggests after a while, his voice sounding more awake but now laced with aversion.

"Do you have plans for today?" I ask curiously, slowly sitting up straight.

"Yeah, I do," Minho replies quietly, sitting up as well. "But let's get ready first. I'll tell you later."

I simply nod, pouting a little when my boyfriend leaves the bed, taking his soothing warmth with him. Fighting the urge to flop down onto the mattress and bury myself under the blankets again, I swing my legs over the edge of the bed as well, my bare feet dipping until they touch the cold hardwood floor.

The curiosity for today's events keeps me from wanting to sleep again, and I follow Minho into the conjoined bathroom. I'll find out what will happen sooner or later, but I have to fix this bedhead first.

——

About an hour later, we find ourselves on the streets of Gimpo once more, hands linked together comfortably. It attracts multiple stares from other people but Minho doesn't seem to mind and neither do I.

For most people, coming to terms with their sexuality is a long process. Minho had his struggles in a different way, and ever since we got official, he became very open about it, just like that.