31

Regret.

That's what I feel when I place yet another heavy box in the middle of my new dorm room, almost dropping to the floor along with the box. Regret, because I stayed up way too late last night, which is severely backfiring now. To say that I'm just tired would be a huge understatement, and the urge to flop down to the floor and not get up again grows with every box I drop to the floor.

Leaving my bed this morning was mission impossible, and if it wasn't for Seungmin and Felix literally dragging me out of my room, I would probably still be asleep, completely missing moving day. Though I'm grateful for my parents for dropping me off in front of the dormitory with my boxes, they didn't have time to help me carry the boxes up to my dorm –which happened to be on the second floor and Seungmin had his own boxes to take care of, so that was something tired me had to care of myself.

Yeah, Seungmin ended up being my roommate, and though we're both sad not to have Felix here with us, we're happy to have each other. We have no clue who Felix's roommate is, but judging from his enthusiastic reaction and the way he dashed off immediately, he was happy with it.

"Stop complaining, it's your own fault that you're tired," Seungmin sighs, looking at me from his position on the sofa. He finished carrying his stuff upstairs a while ago, and he didn't do much effort to help me after that.

"I'm not even complaining?" I question, frowning a little as I look at my best friend.

"You look like you were about to," the cherry-haired shrugs, averting his gaze to check something on his phone.

I fight the urge to roll my eyes, and decide that it's time for a little break. This was the last box I had to drag upstairs, so a break wouldn't hurt, right?

"How am I supposed to think of logging out when I'm cuddling with the love of my life under the starry night sky?" I inquire, taking a seat on one of the boxes that are scattered among the room.

"The love of your life?" Seungmin repeats, furrowing his eyebrows. "That escalated quickly. When did that happen?"

"Yesterday?" I grin sheepishly, trying to fight back the furious blush as memories of last night flood my mind for the umpteenth time since waking up.

"You look like a smitten school girl," my best friend scoffs, though his voice is dripping with amusement. "Did you two finally man up and confess? I swear it was about time–"

"No, we didn't confess, but we told each other our real names and I swear, we kept kissing each other," I sigh happily, and Seungmin makes a disgusted look.

"That's too much information, Ji," the cherry-haired mutters. "I don't need visions of you and Lino–"

He doesn't even finish his sentence as he shudders, gets up from the sofa and pushes me off the box I was seated on –that happens to be his.

"Yah!" I exclaim, crawling to my feet again and narrowing my eyes at Seungmin as I rub my now painful hipbone. "What was that for?"

"Your expression was giving my diabetes," is the reply, and the boy lifts up his box to carry it to his room.

I just stare at his back as he disappears into his bedroom, completely dumbfounded. Then I heave out a sigh, and decide to do the same. The living room is currently in a state of chaos, with boxes that belong to me and Seungmin everywhere. Getting from one side of the living room to the other is a whole obstacle course, and the same goes for reaching the small kitchen tucked in the corner. Right now, the risk of breaking your neck while making your way through our dorm is concerningly high, so moving a few boxes for safety purposes would only make sense.