28

The day after, I decided to meet up with Felix at the central plaza of Nox. It really took me an hour phone call to convince him to go online, after he simply refused to log in since the incident with Bin.

It's been fifteen minutes since we ended the call and Felix is nowhere to be seen yet. He either chickened out last minute, got stuck in another embarrassing situation, or broke his headgear again.

Or maybe he's just being slow.

Everything is possible whenever Lee Felix is involved and past experiences learned me that I shouldn't expect anything since it usually ends up being something that went far beyond my expectations. He really is that friend that somehow manages to amaze you every single time.

Five minutes later, there's still no sign of my best friend. Sighing, I sit down on one of the mossy wooden benches surrounding the plaza and open my player menu. According to my friend list, Felix isn't online yet, but Bin and Chris are. I contemplate my options for a moment. Would they be bothered if I asked them to meet me here? Or would they be fine with it?

After a moment of thinking, I shrug my shoulders and decide to message Bin. If I'm going to wait for Felix to approach him again, I can wait until I'm old and ugly and I don't have that much patience. Plus, I'm already done with Felix's constant whining about the other hating him.

With that in mind, I write a quick message and send it, right when Felix appears online in a city quite far away from here. It doesn't really matter who appears first now, my best friend is going to freak out anyway. Heaving out another sigh, I hunch over a little, planting my elbows on my knees as I wait.

Surely, barely a minute later, a whirlwind of small blue particles appears in front of me. The incoherent shape soon merges to two human figures, slowly transforming into Chris and Bin. While the boy in black greets me with an enthusiastic wave, Chris looks a little disorientated and I can only guess Bin dragged him here.

"Woah, I didn't expect you here so fast," I chuckle, watching how Bin glances around the plaza.

"You said Jikseu was here," he replies, looking at me accusingly. "I haven't seen him in ages."

"Well, he's kind of avoiding you," I hesitantly explain, scooting over on the bench to give Chris some room to sit down as well. Bin, however, remains on his feet, giving me a look of surprise.

"Why on Earth is he avoiding me? What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything," I quickly reassure him, not wanting to create an even bigger mess. "He's just too much of a wuss to face you after pulling you down a cliff with him. He's scared that you hated him now, or something like that."

Bin's face turns confused for a split second before he snorts in disbelief.

"That's why he's been avoiding me? Because he thinks I hate him now?"

I nod, and the raven-haired boy chuckles softly. "You know, I think I've laughed my ass off for at least a full hour after waking up. It was so stupidly hilarious, how can I hate him for that?"

"Well, his dramatic ass is well-known for freaking out over absolutely nothing," I shrug, kinda relieved that the end of this drama is near. "He can appear any moment, please make up or something because he's been sulking ever since it happened," With a sigh, I brush a few strands of hair away from my forehead and look at the boy in black pleadingly.

"That's kind of cute, though," Bin comments, grinning lightly. I send him a warning glare and he quickly holds up his hands. "Okay, okay, I'll talk to him. As long as he doesn't run away as soon as he sees me, that is."