1- barely out alive

"OUCH MM- FUCK! GO EASY! I WAS JUST SHOT 32 TIMES AND YOUR FIRST THING YOU DO AS A HEALER IS- OW!"

"Jesus Christ, let me help you! you'll die from blood loss!-"

"FUCK YOU!"

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL CONSCIOUS??"

————

Working directly under the boss was the best experience. It didnt take long to climb the ranks of the Italian mafia, you going from soldier, to underling, to capo in three months. You and the bosses right hand man, doppio, were like brother and sister, seeing as how you close you were to the boss. you always had each others back no matter the situation, and speaking of the boss, About ten minutes ago you got an email from your computer directly sent the don himself.

In summary, you had another mission. Apparently, there was a growing rival gang on your turf (which was basically the whole country) and the boss wanted you to take them out before they became a bigger threat. He got a tip that they were all going to a nightclub to pick up some girls and possibly hire new men, so he wanted you to scout there.

Now, you weren't a big fan of dresses, but when duty calls, sacrifices must be made. Leaving your office that was clustered in unfinished papers and empty pens, while accidentally bumping into the neat file cabinet by the door, you stumbled to your large room to prepare yourself.

You lived in the same place as a few of the others that worked right along side the boss, like doppio and cioccolata. it could get annoying at times, but at the end of the day, you all were still friends. Twisting your doorknob and thrusting the door open, you were met with a startled doppio with a big bag in hand.

"What are you doing in here?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"O-oh, the boss requested me to get you new attire for your next mission. I went out and got a dress that I'm sure you'll like in (f/c). I know you don't like wearing them, but if the tip we got is true, and they really are picking up girls, then you'll need to look your best to get them to notice you. I tried knocking on your door but there was no answer, so I was just going to drop it off on your bed, sorry.." he answered meekly.

You smiled, "it's OK doppi~ thank you for doing that for me! I only trust you to get this kind of stuff, the other men here don't know me as well as you do."

"R-really?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

"Of course! Now get out of here so I can change and get ready, the boss didn't give me a heads up so I have three hours to do what I got to do. If you want, I'll show you the look when I'm done, ok?"

This was a common occurrence, neither you or doppio trusted to show any of the other men in the house yourself getting ready or let them pick out stuff for you. Well, besides tiziano and squalo, but even then they were more on the masculine side than feminine.

"Alright, just give me a call when your done! I'll be in my office if you need anything else!" And with that, he handed you the bag, closed the large door to your room behind him, and left down the hall towards his workspace.

You stared down at your bag for a moment, did you really have to wear a dress? You thought about it for a moment and realized guys like them wouldn't be too attracted to a girl in a tight fitting, all black tuxedo, even if you looked like a badass.

With a sigh, you plopped the bag down onto your queen sized bed and opened it quickly. The faster you get this done the better, you told yourself. You stuck your hand into the shopping bag, grabbing the dress by the straps and lifting it up and into the air.

You made an audible gasp as your (e/c) eyes stared down at your new dress doppio got for you. It was beautiful, If you ever had to wear a dress in your lifetime again, you would only wear this one. It was a (f/c) with (black/white/silver/gold/you choose) lace around the tight turtleneck collar. The dress would hug in all the perfect spots, giving you the curves you could only dream to have naturally. it was complemented with matching gloves that stopped at the wrist. It's length went down past your knees, adorned with an open slit the stopped mid thigh on your left leg (the ones with the least noticeable scars, luckily). There was a visible lace band that would go around your thigh), which had a small strap that you could slip a knife into that would hide from the normal eye. a small shimmer caught your eye that reflected from inside the bag, making you curious.