Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning and noticed I was in the only one in bed. I went into the kitchen where Archer was.

He took out a protein shake from the fridge and handed it to me.

"I have to go to work today, I got called in, it's an emergency but you can feel free to use my gym for as long as you'd like," he said.

"Okay, see you," I said.

He gave me a quick kiss before he left.

I went to the gym and started working out. I did some cardio, then some strength training, stretching, and then yoga.

When I finished, I put on my outfit from yesterday and walked all the way home.

"Where have you been?" asked my mom.

"I stayed over at Ana's last night, sorry," I said.

"Next time just text me, okay?"

"Okay mom, I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archer took me to a museum of natural history. It was cool to see all the different dinosaur bones.

Afterwards, we stopped at a plant store and looked at all the pretty flowers.

"I have a surprise for you at home," he said.

"What is it?" I asked, hoping it would finally be sex even though it's only been a week since he rejected me.

"You'll see, kitten," he said.

We drove back home and on his kitchen table, there was a box of chocolates along with a few small bottles of champagne.

"I thought maybe we could drink some champagne and eat chocolates," he said.

"Are you trying to make me gain more weight?" I teased.

"Oh come on, a little chocolate won't hurt you," he said.

He poured the first glass and then I started to eat the different chocolates. They were so different than any chocolate I've ever tasted before, so rich in flavor.

"I better get going," I said.

"Not so fast," he said as he grabbed my arm, "you're a little tipsy, you should stay the night."

"Fine," I said.

I texted my mom to let her know that I'm sleeping at Ana's again and then I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up to a text from my mom and from Ana. That's when I realized, I accidentally sent the text to Ana instead.