Chapter 34

A couple hours go by and the door opens.

I run up the stairs with the notepad. He grabbed it from me and took a look.

"Looks good, we'll start shopping", he said.

We went to the living room and he opened up his laptop. We went to Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Buy Buy Baby online to order all the essentials that we will need for the baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week went by. I'm still isolated and alone. I'm still all over the news.

I took some medication for heartburn after every meal. These symptoms are really painful. I haven't seen a doctor since before I became a prisoner in this house. I hope the baby is okay.

I went into the basement to do some yoga in hopes of relieving some of my symptoms.

I went back upstairs to go change out of my workout clothes and into something more comfortable.

He followed me into his room and hugged me from behind.

"I see you worked out today," he whispered right into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Uh, yeah, I just wanted to do some yoga," I said.

"That's sexy," he said, and he started to kiss my neck.

"Oh I'm all sweaty from my workout, I should go shower now," I said.

He flipped me over and threw me onto the bed, "oh I don't mind one bit."

He took off his shirt and threw it to the ground.

He slid off my sports bra and pulled down my shorts.

Then, he pulled down his pants and slid inside of me, thrusting back and forth.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

He quickly pulled his pants on and went downstairs.

I grabbed the clothes I was going to change into earlier and put them on.

He ran back into the room.

"Come with me," he said.

"What? Why?"

He grabbed my hands and handcuffed them behind my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He led me down to the basement.

"Why am I handcuffed?"

"Shut up," he said, and he went back upstairs and locked the door behind him.