37

~3 years later~

The feeling of someone tugging on your shirt made you groan and open your eyes.
You noticed Hyungwon sitting on top of you and looking at you with a big pout.
"what's wrong Wonnie? why are you up?" you asked as you sat up straight and placed him on your lap.
Changkyun woke up too, because of his vampire hearing, turning around to face the two of you.
"Did you have a nightmare buddy?" he asked with his sleepy voice.
Hyungwon shook his head in disagreement.
"I lost my baby wolf!" he said, a sad expression taking over his cute little face.
"I can't sleep without hugging him" he added.
Changkyun chuckled before he spoke up again.
"How about you hug me for tonight and we look for him in the morning?"
The boy nodded at the suggestion and Changkyun pat at the space between the two of you.
Hyungwon crawled down from your lap and laid down next to his father, as Changkyun wrapped his arms around him protectively.
"get some sleep boys, tomorrow is a big day!" you said giving a forehead kiss to each of them..

~

You stepped out of the car and then helped Hyungwon out, holding his hand.
You walked around the car to get to the door of the house, where Changkyun was waiting for you with an adoring smile.
"I don't know who's prettier between you two" he said making you and Hyungwon both chuckle.
Changkyun knocked on the door making you roll your eyes.
"you still have the key stop being so dramatic" you told him with a small laugh.
Before Changkyun could reply, the door opened revealing a super excited Mia.
Hyungwon jumped up and down before letting go of your hand to jump on Mia.
She was quick to catch him and lift him up, attacking him with a bunch of kisses.
Hyungwon burst out laughing and cheering happily.
Just the cutest sight ever.
"Auntie Miaaa!" he screamed happily making her chuckle.
"Wow we're happy to see you too Mia" Changkyun said playfully.
"right right you guys came too" she joked and you acted hurt before you all burst out laughing.
She greeted you with a hug, still having Hyungwon in her embrace and then she told you to go inside.
"I'll let Shownu and Kihyun know you arrived" she said happily before she made her way upstairs, leaving you and Changkyun behind.
You stepped inside but you noticed Changkyun didn't follow you.
You saw him staring at the floor hesitantly, looking lost in his own thoughts.
"Baby aren't you coming?" you asked making him snap back to reality and get inside.
"Yeah yeah I just...I've missed this place" he confessed as he placed his hand around your waist.
You pouted your lips for a kiss and he immediately responded.
"You have two brothers to greet let's not get emotional yet" you told him making him laugh slightly.

The house looked just the same.
Just like you remember it 3 years ago.
You walked to the living room to be met by Soojin and Wonho being all touchy and giggly.
Changkyun cleared his throat earning both their attention.
Soojin let out an excited scream before running up to you, pulling you away from Changkyun and into her arms.
"OH MY GOOOOD MY BABY HOW ARE YOU I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH OMG OMG OMG HOW IS FRANCE? WHERE'S HYUNGWON? I WANNA SQUISH HIS CHEEKIES!" she kept cheering while hugging you.
You were a laughing mess at her reaction.
Wonho pulled Changkyun in a hug before he took Soojin away from you and gave you a quick hug as well.
"Welcome back guysss!" Wonho said just as happily as Soojin.
She gave him a few seconds before she pulled him back by his shirt and she jumped all over you again.
"Bitch I'll be here for a week you'll get tired of me!" you said playfully.
"shut up you give the best hugs" she told you with a small pout.

"Y/N! DEVIL! YOU CAME!" Kihyun's voice was heard as he ran down the stairs and up to you.
He gave a quick hug to Changkyun and then one to you.
You took a step back and looked at him up and down as he twisted around happily.
"YOU. LOOK. STUNNING!" you said and you both started cheering before he gave you another hug.
"I wish I looked as fine as you though" he complimented you back, making you giggle.
"I told Shownu not to come downstairs to welcome you guys cause he shouldn't see me before the wedding! So you go to his room. Wonho, Soojin let's go" Kihyun said looking pretty nervous.
"We're not done yet" Soojin told you and you just nodded while chuckling.
They made their way to Soojin's car while Changkyun grabbed your hand, leading you upstairs.

You knocked on Shownu's door before opening it and popping your heads in.
Shownu looked over at the two of you through the mirror and smiled widely.
His eyes disappear every time he smiles.
You rushed to him and gave him a tight hug before fixing his tie.
"Damn look at this snack" you said, smirking at him while checking him out.
Shownu blushed and tried to hide his shy giggles but it was too late.
"Kyun I might have a crush on your brother" you said playfully but Changkyun grabbed your arm, pulling you away from Shownu.
He gave him a hug before he pulled away and glared at you.
"Stop being all over my brother I know he's sexy but that's only for Kihyun to see" Changkyun joked around making Shownu hit his shoulder playfully.
"UNCLE NUNUUU!"
Hyungwon's excited voice interrupted the moment as he ran up to Shownu, hugging his leg.
"wooow look at you! You're all grown up!" Shownu said patting his head with a loving smile on his face.
"Wonnie, we have to take uncle Nunu to the city hall, come here" you said offering him your hand which he happily accepted.
"Did you greet everyone buddy?" Changkyun asked your son.
"nooo. Uncle Wonho and aunt Soojin left before I could say hello" he answered with a small pout.
"we'll see them there don't worry" Mia told him as she walked in, poking his cheeks.

You helped Shownu fix some last details with his hair and stuff before you all walked down the stairs.
You hopped in Mia's car with Hyungwon while Changkyun would drive Shownu to the city hall..