25

You slowly opened the door as you searched the room with your eyes.
You noticed Changkyun on the balcony and you tiptoed there trying to be quiet.
You stretched your arms ready to give him a back hug but his voice stopped you.
"Don't"
You sighed and let your hands hang loose again.
"Kyun let's talk it out please...I don't like it when you're mad at me" you said pouting.
He could almost hear you pouting from the tone of your voice. It was so obvious.
"I don't wanna talk it out...you can go back to assuming things about me. Oh maybe make up a story about me cheating on you while I was gone earlier? Or murdering your friends Soojin and Mia...you're such an ungrateful human being Y/N..." he said shaking his head.
You lowered your eyes feeling ashamed. And hurt, but he was right.
"I'm so-"
"enough apologising...I don't need your meaningless apologies...all I want is for you to actually believe in me...I've been trying to decline my nature for you and that baby...yet you don't look like you recognise nor appreciate my effort at all" Changkyun said as he turned around to look at you with disappointment in his eyes.
Your hand was caressing your tummy once again, since the baby was feeling fidgety because of how upset you were.
"I do believe in you...I was just scared" you said slowly looking up to make eye contact with him.
You took a few steps closer to him as you placed your hand on his cheek.
"I know you've been through hell and...and I'm just scared that our son will grow up in such a violent environment. I really don't want him to go through what you had to. Please understand me" you said and Changkyun eventually leaned into your touch, closing his eyes.
He let out a small sigh before he took your hand from his cheek and kissed it.
"I will never allow anyone to hurt him nor you. I promise you I will try my best to be a good father...I just need you to believe in me" he said and you nodded as you lowered your eyes again.
"come here" Changkyun whispered as he opened his arms and you jumped in his embrace, not thinking about it twice.
He hugged you back tightly.
You felt safe in his arms.
His hugs always felt so protective..

~about 3 months later~

"this is your home buddy" Changkyun said in a cute voice as he walked in your house, holding the newborn in his arms.
"ohh look! Your dumbest uncle is here!" he then said playfully as he went to the living room and saw Wonho sitting on his phone.
"you should be thankful I don't wanna beat your ass in front of your son" Wonho said as he walked up to him to see the baby.
"Bloody hell! He looks just like his mother!" he commented all giggly and Changkyun widened his eyes acting like he felt betrayed.
"tell him Wonho" you said as you walked in the living room with your bag in your hands.
"Thanks for not helping me at all Kyun! I appreciate it!" you said sarcastically as you let the bag fall on the floor and took a seat on the couch with a sigh of tiredness.

You gave birth to Changkyun's son about a week ago and you just came back home from the hospital.
Changkyun was more than excited for the baby to come home.

"Oh shit I'm sorry love I forgot about you. I was-"
"well thank you for that too! I don't seem that important now that I'm not carrying a baby in my tummy right?" you murmured, rolling your eyes.
Wonho just laughed before he reached to Changkyun to hold his niece.
"I'll hold him, you should help your woman go upstairs to rest" he suggested but Changkyun only yanked his hand away.
"You're gonna drop him! You don't touch my baby until he starts walking" Changkyun said, making you laugh and shake your head in disbelief.
"Kyun, let Wonho hold his niece he'll be careful" you told him and he looked at you hesitantly before he also looked at Wonho.
"okay but sit down. If you drop him at least let it be on the couch instead of the floor" Changkyun said and Wonho laughed and sat down on the couch before he handed him the baby.
Changkyun then turned to you with an apologetic look on his face for forgetting to take care of you.
You just chuckled and pouted your lips for a kiss which he was quick to give you all giggly.
He then lifted you up and with his speed he took you and your bag up to your room. He placed you on the bed carefully before he threw the clothes in the laundry basket in the bathroom and came back to you.
"take a nap I'll keep an eye on him" Changkyun said with a big grin and you chuckled.
"and maybe we could have a bubble bath when he falls asleep" he added and then winked playfully at you.
"Kyun!" you whined and he laughed before he went back downstairs to his son and brother.

He took the baby out of Wonho's hands as soon as he reached them.
"Yah stop being so bloody annoying I'm not gonna drop him I'm not that useless" Wonho complained.
"I know brother...I just can't get enough of him" Changkyun said looking down at the tiny boy with a big smile.
The baby yawned and Changkyun burst out giggling all excited.
"ughh look at how cute he is"
"he isn't cute he's tired. Let the poor baby rest" Wonho said and Changkyun sighed.
"I guess we'll go to your room now. Please don't fall asleep until we reach there" he whispered as he walked towards the stairs.
He was afraid to use his speed while holding the baby because it was still so small and sensitive.
He walked up the stairs carefully and then reached Hyungwon's room.
You've redecorated it with all the stuff you bought for your son.
It was a pretty big room so Changkyun made sure to fill it with more than what you needed.
He got so many toys and cute clothes for the baby.
Overexcited father.

"this room used to belong to one of your uncles. He loved you very much even before you arrived. He so wanted to meet you but...God had another job for him. He'll be watching you from the sky and protecting you...I guess he would love to give his room to you. Sooo from now on this is where you'll be staying. Me and your mother will be in the next room but don't worry I'll always have my ears focused on you. I'm only a whine away" Changkyun whispered at his son who yawned again.
He chuckled before he placed him in his bed and tucked him in.
"I will never allow anyone to harm you" Changkyun said, caressing the boy's little hand only for him to grab one of his fingers before he closed his eyes.
Changkyun chuckled as he stood there waiting for him to loosen his grip on his finger, since he didn't want to disturb his son's sleep.

You couldn't sleep so you went to check up on Changkyun until you found him in your son's room.
You walked up to him and gave him a back hug as you rested your head on his back.
"why are you still up?" he whispered, not wanting to wake up the baby.
"I just can't sleep" you whispered back and peaked from behind him to look at your sleeping son holding his father's finger.
You couldn't hold yourself from smiling at the sight.
"He needs a name just as beautiful as him" Changkyun said.
"I was thinking...maybe...Hyungwon?" you suggested.
The baby finally loosened his grip and Changkyun carefully pulled his finger away to turn and look at you.
His eyes were almost wet and he was biting his lip nervously, but you could see the smile he was trying to hold back.
"I'd love that"