5

Double update cause Wattpad is on drugs and it wouldn't let me upload anything yesterday. Enjoy👀❤️

~2 weeks later~

It's been two weeks and you haven't told anyone about Changkyun or his brothers.
Neither have you talked to any of them.
When Mia and Soojin asked you about Changkyun you just told them that you got your clothes and left.
You tried to leave this behind.
You wanted to stay out of it.

It was Monday.
You spent the whole morning at home watching series until you had to get ready for work.
You only had two lessons today because the rest of the kids were on a school trip which means you would be done by 7 PM.

You were cleaning the art room when you heard your front door shoot open.
You live alone so who could it be?
Burglars?
You grabbed a vase and you walked down the hallway as quietly as possible.
You saw a woman about twice your age looking in every room.
Was she looking for you?
You suddenly tripped and fell and the vase ended up breaking, earning the woman's attention.
"You must be the one I'm looking for" she said with a smirk on her face before she pointed her hand towards you.
She started whispering something multiple times while her hand started slightly shaking.
That's when you felt an intense wave of pain rushing through your stomach.
You couldn't help but scream your lungs out.
Eventually she stopped while you stayed on the floor basically hugging your stomach and whimpering.
"Oh dear. You are so cursed. The child you're carrying will only bring you pain in your miserable life" she said.
"W-what child?"
"that magic spell I just used on you was a pregnancy test. You really are carrying a little monster. I just proved the sisters' senses right" she said as she leaned down closer to you.
"But we can help you. This is going to hurt but at least we'll prevent a massive threat from coming into this world. We must stop this family from reproducing" she said as she closed her eyes and grabbed your hand.
The moment she started saying some spell you felt the same wave of pain but double as intense.
You let out some loud screams along with tears.
Your eyes then met the broken vase on the floor.
You used your free hand to grab a big piece of glass and you shoved it in the woman's neck.
Blood started running as she choked, trying to breathe but she couldn't.
"Oh my god w-what have I done" you thought out loud as you started panicking.
Seconds later she fell on the floor passed out, with a lake of blood around her.
You didn't know what to do.
You just killed a...a what? A witch? You weren't even sure.
You stood up and rushed to your room to get your phone.
You called the parents of the two kids and canceled the lesson, telling them that you're sick.
You then scrolled through your contacts until you found Changkyun's.
You were in a dilemma.
Should you call him or not?
You wanted to stay out of anything supernatural but...you couldn't think of anyone else to help you with this.
You took a deep breath before you finally called him.
Three beeping sounds and he finally picked it up.

"I thought we had nothing to talk about?" he said sarcastically.
"I-I need your help" you said between your sobs.
"Are you crying? Woah...what happened?" he asked clearly worried.
"I-I can't explain through the phone...can I send you my address? Please?" you asked.
"yeah yeah okay"
"please use your flash powers and come here asap" you said and hung up to send him your address.
About ten minutes after you texted him you heard a loud knock on the front door.
You put your phone in your pocket before you rushed downstairs and to the door.
You immediately opened it revealing an exhausted looking Changkyun.
The moment you saw him you just burst for good.
He took a step forward as he was about to hug you but he hit something like a barrier?
"ugh shit...Y/N, vampires need to get invited in houses that are owned by mortals" he said and you looked at him confused.
"c-come in?" you almost whispered and took a step back.
Changkyun looked at the doorframe before he stepped inside and pulled you in a hug.
He closed the door after him and tried to help you calm down.
Once your breathing became more stable you broke the hug to finally speak.
"I killed someone...a witch? I'm not even sure what she was. I'm not even sure what's real and what's not anymore" you said between your now smaller sobs.
"a witch? Why the hell was a witch in your house?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"She said something about- Can we please talk about that after you help me do something about her bo-" you said but before you could end your sentence Changkyun ran upstairs and came back down with the dead body on his shoulder.
"I'll be right back" he said, rushing out of the house like the wind..