31

~5 months later~

"you may now kiss the bride"
And at that you felt as if your heart was going to jump out of your body.
You looked at Changkyun nervously and he chuckled at your reaction, before pulling you in a gentle kiss.
You heard everyone cheer and clap and you couldn't help but giggle and hide your face, breaking the kiss..

Changkyun proposed to you a few months ago and the two of you decided to have a close circle wedding.
Just your close relatives and friends.

..Once the ceremony was over, you headed to your house, where there was a party organised.
With the help of Mia and Soojin you changed into a white velvet short dress, wanting to be more comfortable since it was a family party.
You, Changkyun, his brothers, Kihyun, Soojin, Mia and of course Hyungwon.
You came back to the backyard to see everyone talking and laughing.
You were more than happy to spend a day with all of your favourite people and without any bloodshed or fights.
It felt just like any normal family and any normal wedding party.
Kihyun was serving everyone drinks, Wonho was playing around with Hyungwon who looked like a mini version of his father in his little suit and tie, and Shownu and Changkyun were having a conversation while laughing.
You had no idea what they were talking about but they for sure looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Soojin took a sit next to Wonho, watching him play with the boy while Mia immediately ran to the laptop that was connected to two huge speakers and she took the role of the dj.
You just laughed at how hyped she looked and let her enjoy herself, walking up to Changkyun.
"woaahhh I didn't think you could get any prettier" he said playfully as he noticed you approaching.
You laughed and pushed him slightly, feeling flustered.
Changkyun smirked as he grabbed your waist and placed you on his lap.
"Y/N what do you wanna drink?" Kihyun asked as he danced all his way towards you.
"bourbon! Is this even a question?" Changkyun said before you could open your mouth to answer.
You just rolled your eyes and nodded with a small chuckle as Kihyun made his way to the bar, still dancing around happily to the beat of the music.
Shownu and Kihyun had decorated the backyard as if it was an actual event room but like outside.
They did great though.

"He has a nice ass" you told Shownu causing him to widen his eyes and chuckle awkwardly.
"I- umm.." Shownu didn't know what to say because of how shy he felt.
"Don't let him shake it on his own though" you told him and winked, making him giggle.
"are we gonna shake ours then? I got some nice booty too you know" Changkyun said smirking playfully and you just laughed at him.
Kihyun came back with a glass of bourbon and he gave it to you before he grabbed Shownu's hand, pulling him to the dance floor.
You took a sip of your drink as Changkyun placed a few soft kisses on your jaw.
"you're not getting me drunk tonight sir" you said, making him whine.
"you're no fuuuun!"
"I can show you how fun I am without getting wasted" you whispered in his ear as you shifted around teasingly, rubbing your butt against his member.
You felt Changkyun's body tense up and his hand soon reached to your hips as he was staring at your lips, ready to attack them.
But Mia's voice, which echoed through the speakers, made both of you jump.

"Come oooon! It's not a party without dancing!" she said as she let the playlist that she made, play and she rushed to Soojin.
"Come on you're always the life of the party!" Mia told her sister all excited.
"Go, Hyungwon and I will stay here watching you slay" Wonho told her and she ran to the dance floor with her sister.

"You still wanna shake your ass?" you asked Changkyun as you drunk the last drop of the bourbon.
"I'd rather shake yours but I guess I'll have to wait" he said earning a slap on his shoulder.
He burst out laughing before he stood up and dragged you to the bar to get more drinks and then took you to the dance floor.

You were all dancing around and drinking for hours.
Kihyun was already drunk and so was Soojin.
Suddenly Mia changed the music to put on a ballad.
Shownu and Kihyun, Soojin and Wonho, You and Changkyun and then Mia with your son, you all started dancing to the slow romantic song.
"my partner is the best" Mia said as she walked past you with Hyungwon in her arms.
You and Changkyun laughed at her before you focused on each other again.
"This is the best night ever" you told him as you leaned your head on his shoulder and he rested his head on top of yours.
"I'm glad you're enjoying this day...and the best is yet to come" he whispered playfully and you both chuckled.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
You were too caught up in the moment to notice Kihyun snapping his fingers, making a bunch of fireworks blow up in the sky.
The loud sound made you snap back to reality and look up with a huge smile.
Until Hyungwon burst out crying because he got scared of the noise and you rushed to Mia.
Well he was a little hybrid, his hearing was stronger than any of you.
Only Changkyun could relate.
"come here baby it's okayy. Mommy is here" you whispered to him as you took him in your arms and shook him around softly, but he wouldn't calm down.
"We'll be back in a minute" you excused yourself before you went inside, taking Hyungwon to a more quiet place.
"Don't cry sweetheart it's alright" you kept repeating while caressing his back.
It took him a while but he eventually was quiet again.
He had stopped crying but you felt him suckling on your shoulder.
"someone must be hungry" you said laughing to yourself as you went to the kitchen.
You placed him in his baby chair and started making his baby food.

"Everything alright?" you heard Changkyun's deep voice coming from the doorframe.
"yeah go back outside, we'll be there soon" you said as you placed the food in a bowl and took a small spoon from a drawer.
But when you turned around you found Changkyun blocking your way and he grabbed the things you were holding.
He placed a chair in front of Hyungwon and sat down as he started feeding him.
He did that airplane thing with the spoon and Hyungwon kept laughing everytime Changkyun made an airplane sound with his mouth.
"Gosh he's as silly as you" Changkyun said making you lift an eyebrow.
"umm I mean...as pretty as you...ha haa" he fake laughed nervously.
You rolled your eyes, chuckling as you took a seat beside him.
"go have fun while you can still walk" Changkyun teased you as he bit his lip, trying not to laugh but you only started whining and pushing him.
"yaahh! Stop it with the dirty jokes"