10

Double update cause @serenityshua asked for it and I can't say no to this bitch🥺❤️

"Minhyuk.." Hyungwon gasped, glaring at the man.
They all looked so shocked.
"impossible...I killed you like a century ago" Changkyun said gritting his teeth, showing his fangs.
"Oh you did. But with a tiny bit of magic...everything is possible" Minhyuk said smirking.
He took a few steps closer to you making Wonho block his way as he kept glaring at Minhyuk intensely.
"Hand the girl over to me and maybe I'll consider letting you live a while longer" Minhyuk said, that stupid smirk of his never leaving his face.
Wonho laughed as he grabbed Minhyuk's neck but he soon fell on the ground, groaning and clenching his jaw in his attempt not to scream from pain.
You looked behind Minhyuk to find one of the witches pointing her hand at Wonho's direction while shouting some spell.
"Quit playing hero Hoseok. You've accepted your true self when you didn't stop our brother from slaughtering me, mother and of course Jooheon. You stood by him...you're just as much of a monster as Changkyun is. So is you, and so is Hyungwon, and...oh looks like there's an empty seat at the family table" Minhyuk said laughing sarcastically.
"JOOHEON IS DEAD AND SO IS THE MONSTER YOU STILL CALL OUR MOTHER! YOU CANNOT BRING THEM BACK! YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM INSTEAD" Hyungwon yelled as he rushed to the witch that was keeping Wonho down, ripping her heart out in a split second.
But the other three witches soon sent a wave of uncontrollable pain through Hyungwon's head as well, while Wonho was trying to recover from the ache, still lying on the floor.
The moment Minhyuk turned his attention to them, Changkyun rushed towards you and hid you behind him.
"text Shownu he's with Kihyun he can help us" he whispered to you.
"w-what should I say?" you asked with a trembling voice.
"Minhyuk is here. Bring help" Changkyun said and you nodded, taking your phone out of your pocket but before you could even type a letter Minhyuk took your phone out of your hands with only one hand motion and threw it on the floor along with you.
"I don't think so" he said.
He then tilted his fingers grabbing the air but it felt as if he was grabbing your heart.
You screamed in pain when you felt your heart getting slowly pulled, and blood started showing up on your chest.
"STOP!" Changkyun yelled as he run up to Minhyuk ready to drain him off his blood but he was stopped by the witches too.
"or what? You're gonna kill me? Again? Sorry to ruin your dreams but the sisters won't allow that. Unlike all of you, they know what family means. Their lives are dedicated to me now" Minhyuk said laughing evilly.
Changkyun was crawling on the floor trying to approach your crying figure but the pain the witches were giving him was so intense.
His loud groaning and screaming filled the room along with yours.

All of a sudden someone came in fast enough to slash all three witches' throats.
Changkyun felt himself getting released from the spell that was holding him down and making him sore.
His eyes got their darkest ever shade as he gathered all his strength to run up to Minhyuk but before he could catch him, Minhyuk did a transportation spell and got out of there.
"FUCK!" Changkyun yelled as he punched the wall.

He then turned to look at your pounding figure on the floor but Wonho was faster.
Wonho kneeled down next to you and bit his wrist before he placed it in front of your mouth.
"drink up" he said and you did so, without questioning him.
You placed your lips on his blood dripping wrist and drunk some of his blood before you laid back down breathing heavily.
"My blood will heal you. You will be fine" Wonho said flashing you a small smile but you could clearly see the worry hidden behind it.
It took you a few minutes until you managed to stand up, with the help of Wonho and Hyungwon.
"How did you know?" Hyungwon asked Shownu who was enjoying the blood of one of the witches.
He stopped feeding on her to answer to his brother.
"I didn't. I came back to take my phone but I heard the screaming from down the road...how the bloody hell is Minhyuk alive??" Shownu asked turning to Changkyun.
"Don't ask me! I killed him like 115 years ago! I don't know how the hell he got reborn! All I Know is he did and now he's looking for revenge!" Changkyun said running a hand through his hair nervously.
"Someone please fill me in?" you asked holding onto Hyungwon and Wonho trying not to fall from how weak you were.
"No" Changkyun said as he looked at you.
He walked towards you and grabbed you from his siblings, throwing you on his shoulder.
"Yah! Put me down!" you complained but he ignored you.
He ran up the stairs and to your shared room, closing the door behind him after he threw you on the bed.
"You already know more than enough! I'm trying to keep you out of the family drama as much as possible!" he said while walking up and down the room.
"I deserve to know why I'm getting attacked!" you said on the verge of tears.
Changkyun suddenly stopped before he came and sat down next to you.
"Y/N you may not realise it but I'm doing everything I can to protect our child. And that includes protecting you too! You could have died today! Because of a drunk one night stand that you...regret" he said leaving you speechless.
He was still thinking of what you've told him. Regretting sleeping with him. Was he perhaps...hurt?

"Once I hold Minhyuk's heart in my hand and squeeze it to drain it out...I'll tell you whatever you want to know...for now you'll have to stay here and rest.
I'll tell Shownu to call his witch bitch and ask him to make a boundary spell or something to keep witches out of here" Changkyun said and you just nodded while looking at your feet.
He sigh before he placed his hand on the back of your head, pulling you closer to him.
You flinched slightly not knowing what to expect from him.
He placed a soft kiss on your forehead making you look up surprised but he was already gone.
You just groaned in frustration and buried your face in your pillow..