9

.

.
You rolled around in bed stretching yourself, totally forgetting that you weren't sleeping alone.
You felt your arm hit someone and you immediately opened your eyes to find Changkyun staring at you.
He was already awake but why did he stay in bed?

"you're up" you said but all he did was nod and keep staring at your face.
His expression was dead serious.
You felt kind of uncomfortable so you turned your head towards the opposite direction and sat up straight.
"I spoke harshly yesterday...but you didn't do any better" you said avoiding to look at him.
Changkyun supported his head on his arm and chuckled.
"sounds like half an apology to me" he commented.
"possibly...but that means we need the other half.."

It only took him a few seconds to hover over you and make you look straight in his eyes.
He smirked before he leaned down to your ear, causing you to feel his hot breath against your skin.
"I am Im Changkyun. I do not apologise" he whispered in a seductive tone that gave you goosebumps.
He was already gone giving you no chance to talk back.
"ughh! Jerk!" you murmured.
"I HEARD THAAAT" Changkyun shouted from downstairs.
You just sighed before you started getting ready for the day..

~

After you all had lunch, like normal lunch, but the boys also drunk a glass of blood from those hospital bags, Wonho showed you around the place.
This house was huge, you've only seen like half of it.
There was also a play room, with billiards and other games for the boys to kill their time.
Then there was a big room with an indoors pool, another one that looked like a gym and then there was the backyard which included a football field.
Like I said...huuuuge house.

You were currently looking at all the games in the playroom when you reached the billiards.
You turned around to look at Wonho who gave you a warm smile of his.
You blushed but tried to hide it by looking away from his eyes.
"this place is so big" you said trying to avoid the awkward moment.
"and it is now your home as much as it is ours" he said as he walked up to you.
You kept looking around until he lifted you up and made you sit on the billiards before positioning himself between your legs.
You slowly looked up in his eyes and gave him a shy smile.
"hey" you whispered and he giggled.
"hey" he said softly as he supported his forehead on yours and looked at your lips before he licked his.
You touched his toned chest with your hands when you felt him pressing his lips against yours.
But your few seconds of euphoria were soon taken away.
"Brother, could you stop eating my child's mother for a bit? I need to talk to her" you heard Changkyun's voice and Wonho pulled away from you.
"we didn't-" you began but Changkyun cut you off.
"I don't care about your sex life I just need to talk to you" he said and you nodded while lowering your eyes.
You felt so embarrassed.
"I'll be right outside" Wonho assured you before he left the room.

Changkyun walked up to you and took a seat next to you.
"I need you to tell me exactly what the witches said to you when they attacked you. Every. Little. Detail."
"why?"
"Because unlike you that you're just trying to find your prince in my bloody brother, I'm actually doing something helpful for y- the baby" he corrected himself last minute.
You lifted your head and looked in his eyes but a few seconds later he broke eye contact and stared blankly at the wall in front of him.
"I'm trying to find out why the fuck a bunch of witches want my child dead. Because they could locate us any time" Changkyun continued
You took some time to remember what you had left out before you finally spoke.
"That first witch...she mentioned something about some <<sisters>>. I've already told you everything else I can't really remember anything other than that.." you said.
Changkyun's eyes widened and he looked panicked.
He jumped off the billiards and walked off while you followed after him in curiosity.
"what happened?" Wonho asked as he also followed after Changkyun.
You all went to the living room where Hyungwon was watching some series on his laptop.
"We have a problem" Changkyun said.
He was slightly shaking.
Before any of you could question what was wrong the front door burst open.
A suited man with two women on each side of him, all dressed in black, appeared in front of you, earning everyone's attention.
Wonho grabbed your arm and pulled you behind him as you held onto his shirt, feeling terrified.
The man took a step forward and smirked before he spoke up.
"A much handsome problem, to be fair"