4

~the next day~

Mia gave you a ride to Changkyun's place and then left. You told her you would call a taxi to return home.
You smiled awkwardly at the two men who were standing on each side of the big gate.
"can we help you?" one of them said basically glaring at you as if you had killed his entire family.
"umm...I'm here to see Changkyun. He told me he would be home after 6...It's like 10" you said stuttering from nervousness.
Well and a bit of fear.
The dudes were scary af.
"I'm sorry I don't see any meetings after 8:45" the other one said.
"well it's not a meeting I only wanna-"
"Ma'am you really should get going. I don't like attacking ladies" he said seriously.
"attacking ladies? Dare to lay a hand on me and I'll drag your ass to the police! CHANGKYUN STOP PLAYING AROUND AND COME HERE!" you yelled causing one of the men to walk up to you slowly.
His face was changing...just like Changkyun's the other day.
His eyes turned dark and he opened his mouth just enough to reveal his fangs.
You started shaking from fear.
What the hell is he?
A vampire?
Impossible. Vampires don't exist. Or do they?
You took a few steps back and shut your eyes expecting for him to attack you or something.
You suddenly heard a loud cracking noise which made you open your eyes.
"A pretty lady shouldn't be treated like that" a man said.
You recognised him. He was one of the boys that were chilling in Changkyun's living room.
He wasn't too tall or too short. He was average but he was really muscular so he looked huge.

You then looked down to see the security guard who was about to bite you, lying on the ground passed out.
"Y-you just snapped his neck...did you kill him?" you asked with wide open eyes.
The man let out a chuckle before he offered you his hand.
"He will wake up soon enough to be able to apologise. Joe please make sure to inform Mat that the lady is welcome here" he told the other security guard and he nodded quickly.
The guy pointed at his hand with his eyes, waiting for you to take it.
"No thanks I'm good.." you said looking away.
"as you wish...Changkyun is having a shower but come on in, you can wait for him in the living room" you simply nodded as you followed after him, hesitantly.
You got inside the house and he lead you to the living room.

He sat down on one couch and you sat on the other one, facing him but from a distance.
"I'm Hoseok. The boys call me Wonho. Whatever you prefer" he said as he stood up and walked up to a furniture that was full of drinks.
He grabbed two glasses and a bottle of whisky before he came and sat down next to you.
You moved slightly away from him as he poured a drink and offered it to you.
"ugh thanks but I'm not in the mood to drink" you said avoiding to look at him.
He shrugged his shoulders before he drunk the whole glass in one shot.
"and you are Y/N...the girl Changkyun brought home this Saturday...you guys were loud" Wonho said making your cheeks turn a red color because of the embarrassment you felt.
"I'm just messing with you relax" he said giggling.
You laughed awkwardly.
You just wished you could go home already.
This whole situation was creeping you out.
There was a long moment of silence until you broke it.

"Can I ask you a question?" you asked and he responded with a simple 'mhm' waiting for your question.
"Are you...like him?" you asked.
"who? Mat?" he asked and you nodded hesitantly while looking in his eyes.
He could tell you were trying to hide your fear.
"yes...I am a vampire...but I've been staying away from fresh blood for the past 5 years" he answered honestly to you.
You were speechless.
Is this a dream?
Vampires?
What the hell wake up Y/N.

"You don't need to fear me" he said giving you a grin as his hand reached to touch yours.
You just stared at his hand before you yanked it away and cleared your throat.
"What about Changkyun?" you asked.
"he should be done any min-"
"No I mean...is he a vampire too? A-and...are you guys related?"
Wonho sigh and poured another drink for himself, taking a sip.
"We're a family of 4 brothers...our parents are long gone but that's another story for another occasion...Changkyun is the youngest. And he's also a bit different"
You looked up at him confused.
"different in what way?"
"different in a hybrid way"
"hybrid?"
"he's a vampire like all of us...but he's also a warewolf"
"woah woah woah...what the hell? H-how is this possible?" you asked.
"you see...our father died first...after years of grief, mother fell for another man...the alpha of the strongest wolf pack. One thing brought the other and.."
He stopped to take another sip of his drink.
"..she got pregnant. Now, as you may or may not know, to turn into a vampire, you have to die with a vampire's blood in your system. Then you wake up and have about a day or if you're lucky two until you feed. If you don't, you die...for good"
"feed on wha-"
"blood" he answered before you could finish your question.
"Holy shit" you murmured still not believing this wasn't a dream.
"on the other hand, to turn on the curse of the wolves you have to...kill someone. We weren't really aware of that at first. I mean we were all human once...until that unholy day came. Our mother turned us all, using her own blood. It was all good until we woke up and had to feed, right?" he said looking at you who was just listening startled.
"the first time...you can't really control yourself...either we wanted it or not, we drained our very first thieves out of blood. So when Changkyun drunk blood from that guy and basically...killed him, he turned his wolf curse on"
"I-I think this is enough.." you said standing up from the couch, ready to leave.
"Yes that was more than enough...not so necessary" you heard that familiar deep voice coming from the stares and you turned to look there.
There was Changkyun with a towel wrapped around his waist, water drops embracing his body as they fell from his hair.
"If that dumb of a security guard who you hired didn't try to attack Y/N I wouldn't need to explain all of this to her right now...and I don't think she will talk" Wonho said looking at you and you just nodded quickly in response.
"he attacked you?" Changkyun asked walking up to you but you only stepped back.
"Wonho was there. I'm fine. Can I have my clothes? I really wanna go home" you said tearing up as you handed Changkyun a bag which contained his clothes.
This whole thing was just too much for you.
You felt the need to get out of there asap.
"I was hoping we could talk-"
"we have nothing to talk about" you told him looking at your feet, wanting to avoid his eyes.
"My clothes please" you said.
Changkyun just took the bag from you and headed upstairs. A minute later he came down again and gave you your clothes.
"Thanks...I should get going now" you said and headed to the door but before you could open it someone ran in an inhuman speed and blocked your way.
You looked up to see Wonho staring at you with eyes full of sympathy. He looked so innocent but was he?
"I'm not even gonna question how you did that" you said earning a small chuckle from both of you.
"It's late for a young lady to walk around the city. Do you need a ride?" he asked.
"I'll be fine...thank you but I could use some fresh air"