19

As unexpected as it was, instead of your screams the room was filled by Jooheon's. You opened your eyes hesitantly and Saw Changkyun being all over him and sucking his blood out of him.
Jooheon looked too weak to fight back so he desperately tried to grab the knife.
But the moment he took it in his hands, and was about to stab Changkyun from his back, you rushed and grabbed it out of his hands, shoving it right through his heart.

Changkyun stopped feeding on him to look at your crying figure.
Your hands started shaking as you realised what just happened.
You burst out crying louder than before as you took a few steps back.
"It's okay he's gone" Changkyun said as he grabbed your hand pulling you in a tight hug. You eventually hugged him back burying your crying face in his chest.
"you did what you had to" he said kissing the top of your head before caressing it softly.
"I wanna go home" was all you could say, looking up at him with your irritated, wet eyes.

"go, I'll burn this bloody place down" Wonho said walking in.
Changkyun took you out of there using his speed and you were back home before you knew it.
You passed through the guards who greeted both you and Changkyun and then got inside.

You saw Kihyun sitting on Shownu's lap and basically making out with him but they stopped the moment Changkyun shut the door behind the two of you.
Kihyun's cheeks turned red and he slipped away from Shownu's grip, sitting down next to him and greeting you with an awkward smile.
"I suppose things went well?" Shownu asked and you just nodded in response.
"that dead witches getting reborn thing is over. Wonho is burning the place down as we speak, just in case" Changkyun said and then looked at you to find you staring at the floor, sniffling every now and then.
"We'll be upstairs, you can continue eating my brother" Changkyun told Kihyun playfully before he pointed towards the stairs with his hand, signaling for you to go first.

You headed up to your room and Changkyun made you sit down on the edge of the bed.
It was silent for a while.
"do you like bubble baths?" he suddenly asked making you lift your head up to look at him confused.
"uuh yeah sure"
"I'll prepare one for you. You need to relax, you shouldn't be stressing out so much, under your condition"
You couldn't help but let a small smile creep up on your face.
"I'll call you when it's ready" he said, returning a smile of his before he headed to the bathroom.
You stood in front of the mirror looking at yourself up and down.
You had a few blood stains on your shirt.
It brought back the image of you killing Jooheon and not only. Minhyuk and that witch who attacked you too.
You felt disappointed in yourself.
But most importantly you felt like you were disappointing your parents.
They didn't raise you to become a murderer.
But on the other hand, you only tried to save the ones you care for.

You were all caught up in your thoughts when you heard Changkyun's voice minutes later, calling your name from the bathroom.
You let out a small sigh before you dragged yourself there.
Changkyun was playing with the bubbles he had made and giggling like a 5 year old.
"smells nice" you said inhaling the scent of the insides of the bathtub.
"I put a coconut flavoured bathbomb inside! They're my favourite" he said and you smiled at him.
"thank you Kyun" you said and he pat your head before he walked out of the bathroom and closed the door after him.

You undressed yourself and put your hair in a messy bun before you slipped in the bathtub, letting the warm water hover your tense body.
It took you a while until you finally felt yourself relaxing.

You spent the following two hours, lying in there with your own thoughts and feelings.
At first you cried because of your thoughts but you eventually started feeling better, after you let it all out.

A soft knock on the door made you slightly jump.
"Y/N I...I really need to pee...Shownu is using the other bathroom" you heard Changkyun's voice from the other side of the door.
"Okay" you said laughing to yourself.
You made sure your body was covered with the bubbles as Changkyun walked inside.
He stared at you for a few seconds before he blinked and looked away.
You felt like your cheeks were burning.
You turned your head to the opposite side, wanting to give him his privacy.
Once he was done he flashed the toilet and walked towards the sink.
You heard him washing his hands so you turned your head looking forward again.
But you could feel his eyes on you already.
You looked to the mirror to find him staring at you and licking his lips.
As soon as he noticed you caught him, he immediately looked away, dried his hands with a towel and walked out of the bathroom, making sure to close the door.

You stayed in there for a few more minutes before you felt the water getting cold.
You got out of the bathtub and wrapped your body in a towel and then you drained the tub.
You made your way to your room but as soon as you closed the door and turned around you noticed Changkyun sitting on the bed and staring at you again..