Chapter-11: Wrapped Towel And Washing Dishes!

"You guys know each other?" I ask them puzzled

"What is this piece of shit doing in my house?" Wyatt clenches his fist.

"Easy there man! I am with Ariella here," Asher puts his hand up in defence.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Wyatt looks at me with wide eyes.

"What! No, he is not. We work together. Just acquaintances," I say, waving my hand in front of my face.

"Just acquaintances! I thought we were at least friends," Asher pouts and clutches his heart, feigning hurt.

"You are not good friend material, you ass. Get out of my house, now!" Wyatt grabs Asher by his collar and starts dragging him out.

I rush towards them to block his way. "Wyatt! What the hell are you doing? Leave him."

"I need him out," He says.

"I thought I could bring anyone. He was helping me carry the bags. And for the fact, I also live here now," I say crossing my arms. He lets go of  Asher's collar.

"Five minutes. And he should be gone," He starts stomping to his room.

"Wyatt! We were in sophomore year. It's been too long now," Asher shouts.

"That wasn't a very cool thing to do, Bradford." He spats at him, showing his middle finger. He slams the door shut making a loud bang.

"Can anyone explain to me! What the hell is going on?" I yell, clutching my head in frustration. 

"That is a long story, Ella. I should just go. See you tomorrow," He gives a small peck on my cheek and leaves. I am stunned for a moment to register what even happened. 

What the fuck even happened! I am going crazy. I decide to just leave all the thoughts and go take a shower.

I get out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around my body. My reflection stares back at me. Drops of water falling on the floor from my brown hairs. I make a mental note to get an appointment for getting my highlights done again.

"What the heck!" I hear Wyatt's voice booming from outside. Why is he shouting? I rush outside the room to see what happened.

"What happened? Is there a burglar?" I look around.

"Why is all this stuff on...." He turns around to face me, his words halting in between.

"What!" I ask. 

His eyes run up and down my body before cocking his eyebrows up. I suddenly realise that I am still in a towel. I clutch the towel tightly to my torso.

"I thought there was a burglar!" I say in my defence. 

"Really? And you come out without a weapon?" He says with amusement.