Chapter 3: Kicking me out for her boyfriend!

"We have the marbles from Italy by a very trusted manufacturer of ours

"We have the marbles from Italy by a very trusted manufacturer of ours. They specialise in it and import to our company exclusively. For the colours, me and Bruce have decided to go with shades of grey along with yellow. We will add some plants to add freshness to the space. The office desks will be made from polished teak wood. The design we have will give you more working space but not covering too much carpet area. Let me show you," Morgan moves to the next slide, explaining the clients the design.

Mr. Holder, the client, is one of the most powerful business tycoons of Los Angeles. He wanted his new office to be designed by none other than 'G+B', specifically asking for Morgan. He and Bruce worked together for this project. The presentation has been going for about thirty minutes now. Morgan and Bruce taking turns to go through the presentation, going through every detail- curtains, carpets, sofas etc.

I took notes of what they were saying and explaining. All four of us, listening carefully to everything and jotting it down. 

"So, anything you would like to add or change?" Bruce asks at the end of the presentation.

"Well... I really don't like yellow," Mr. Holder crinkles his nose in disgust, before continuing, "Some other colour perhaps. Other than that, everything sounds perfect. Of course, I don't know how it would look but I trust you guys." 

"Well, we could definitely do that Mr. Holder. No yellow for you," Morgan chuckles, noting it down.

"We will email you updates and everything. Once everything reaches us, it won't take much time," He says.

"So, shall we sign the deal?" Bruce asks, holding up a file and pen.

"Absolutely!" Mr. Holder signs the papers and shakes hands with Bruce, Morgan and Gaby.

"If everything turns out to be great and I am impressed. I also have a penthouse needing major designing," He states.

"Don't worry. Morgan and my husband will do their best job. You will be more than just impressed," Gaby calmly states.

"I would love that to happen," Mr. Holder says, before exiting through the door with Vince and Henry, escorting him, his assistant and PR.

"We need to have the penthouse project also. We need to get Mr. Holder's fucking mind blown," Gaby says slamming her hands on the table.

"Relax babe, let's finish this one before," Bruce starts massaging her shoulder lightly.

"That is so adorable!" Grace coos in my ear in a hush tone. I give her a smile, also seeing the cuteness unfold before me.

"Don't worry Gaby. This office will turn out to be perfect," Morgan assures her. "Now, I have to go and confirm the order for marble. That will take the most time," He says and leaves the room with William. Grace and Ryan follow them behind. 

"Oh my god! Bruce we need to leave or we would be late for Nancy's dance performance," Gaby stands up suddenly. Taking her husband's hand in hers, she rushes out of the meeting room.