Chapter-7: Not a fan of this Fan!!

I run a hand through my hairs trying to get out any tangles in them

I run a hand through my hairs trying to get out any tangles in them. I look at myself in the mirror before getting out of the car. Asher adjusts his tie before asking me if I am ready.

"Yes! Let's do this," I tell him before pressing the doorbell. A few minutes later a man in his early thirties maybe opens the door for us.

"Yes?" He looks at us waiting for us to answer.

"Hello! I am Asher Bradfort and this is Ariella Campbell. We are interns at 'G+B'," Asher says, showing him the ID.

"Oh! Great. We were waiting for you," He opens the door wide for us to enter, leading us to the living room.

As I enter the room, I see there is nothing in there. It's absolutely empty.

"I am Emmanuel and this is my boyfriend Richard," We shake hands with each other.

"We bought this house recently. We are still living in our previous apartment. We just want this house to be fully furnished when we shift here. We know, it will take you guys a lot of work," Richard says to us.

"But we want it to be perfect when we bring our daughter Jasmine," Emmanuel continues.

"Don't worry! You can trust Gaby and Bruce. And all the people working there. You will have a beautiful house," I smile a little at them.

"So, let's have a look around the house. Shall we?" I ask them and we start looking around.

The house looks like the most suburban houses. On entering the door, there is a small hallway. On the left, they have their living room. The living room is quite big. It has a nice wooden flooring and little fireplace also.

They lead us to the kitchen. When I see the kitchen, I fell absolutely in love. I really like the concept of the open kitchen. There is no barrier between the dining room and kitchen. It gives an illusion of a larger space.

"This black marble counter-top is really standing out," I tell them.

"Yeah! I really love the kitchen. I love cooking for friends and family. And this kitchen looks like my dream kitchen. I am planning to put bar stools for seating over that counter," Richard says, excitedly pointing at it.

"That's a great idea," I write that down in my notepad. Asher and I decided on our way that I would be writing down the briefs and everything while he would click the pictures.

"Let's see the bedroom. Shall we?" I ask and they nod, leading us to the bedroom.

"This is the master bedroom. There is a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom. There is this fan which we really are not a fan of. You get the humour right," Emmanuel says and starts laughing. Me and Asher look at each other confused.

"Fan, we are not fans of," He explains.

"Yeah...." I say dragging it out, not finding humor in it all.