Ma-i did talk to Dhruv abt maintaining distance from you.

Nandini kept looking at him with a "so" in her eyes. To which Manik added.

Ma-but it seems like he won't change his behaviour.

Nan-don't worry Manik.........let him be........i will manage with him........mtlb........i will stay away from him and tackle with his tactics if needed.

Ma-you don't have to do that.........i am there for you.

Nandini gave him a warm smile and started eating. After a min or so Manik again spoke.

Ma-i was thinking........k tum Fab5's office aana chod do.........isse Dhruv will be avoided........ waise bhi you have nothing to do there......... why are you tiring yourself.

Nan-that means we will not see each other after office hours.

Manik smiled at her words and then said.

Ma-kisne kaha? Mei roz aisa aa jaoga for dinner........than we can spend some quality time.

Nandini kept blinking at him while after a moment he spoke.

Ma-why not move in together..........it would give us a chance to know each other too........ plus mei yahan aao for dinner and then go back home will be time consuming.........what's say?

Nandini was hesitant with the move in thing. This means live in relationship and according to her idea a live in also comes along with make out and at this moment she is not ready to get into sexual relationship with Manik.

While Manik was happy with this thought, Nandini was uncomfortable with this idea. She was nervously to deny but she was determined to place her thoughts in front of him. Manik looked at her on not getting any answer and that is when he saw her hesitation.

Nandini felt his gaze on her and that is why she looked back at him. Once she looked at him, Manik raised his eyebrows and Nandini said.

Nan-live in brings sexual expectations too....... and at this moment of life i am not ready for it.........i need some time to open up completely.

Saying that she looked away. Manik placed his hand on her, grabbing her attention. Once Nandini looked back at him, he said with warmth in his words.

Ma-don't worry.........if you are not comfortable than there is no need to compromise.........the most important thing is our togetherness......... and we are at least close.........not in long distance relationship.

Nandini just bobbed her head and they continued talking along with eating. After an hour, being on dining table, they got up. Manik after washing his hands came on the couch and Nandini too joined him soon. Sitting opposite of him and on the same couch, they continued their conversation.

It was mainly Nandini talking, owing to her talkative nature, while Manik kept looking at her, her lips movements, her voice, her way of speaking and expressions delivery on the conversation. She looked cute. Manik too was involved, he too spoke something.

After another half an hour, Nandini made tea for them and came back soon. Once she was back, Manik bought her in his embrace. Now Nandini was sitting btwn his legs, her back was resting on his chest and his fractured hand was on her tummy.