The sea was always soft.

After a talk with Roman, Tony walked out of the building "Friday? Send me my suit, and get the team on the line, Now." Tony demanded. " Right away, sir" Friday replied.

(CLAYS LOCATION) 

It had been some time since Miller carried clay back to her cabin. He did his job, he watched the precious cargo. Is this girl really what miller had trained his whole life for? The one to carry this organization through this century. To instill the power that was once taken from us. She was timid, he thought. She seemed spirited, which could prove to be a challenge. Control was his job. All he had to do now was watch her, and soon they would be joined together, forever. 

Miller heard Clay groan, he cocked his head towards her. He thought his caution silly. He was very sure that he had dosed her with enough to put down a horse, maybe two. He sighed and got up from the chair. Two more hours till they reached the island. And that was two hours longer than he could stand being hungry.  Quietly he opened the door, squeezed through, shutting it behind him. 

Clay shuffled around, her skin dampened. She groaned in pain, "P-peter.." 

Slowly clay opened her eyes, the room was blurry. Her mind was foggy. She slowly lifted herself upright, she had trouble seeing. It felt like her skin was on fire. It burned through each one of her vessels. She wondered why she could feel such a thing so intensely. She feared the worst. "Is this how death feels, to burn through every sin inside of you to the point of no return", She thought to herself. She took a deep breath. 

"But it's never that easy."

*Peter parkers location*

I should have protected her, I was so close. Twice. I will find her and I will never let this happen again. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my back, It was Cap," Relax kid, there's nowhere they could hide her that Tony couldn't find her." He smiled, before patting my shoulder one more time, and walking toward the cockpit. " Thanks, Cap" I replied. The loud roar of the Quin jet muffled my voice, along with the rest of the team. My skin crawled at the thought of what they were dong to her. Hold on clay, I'm coming.

*The cockpit*
Cap entered the cockpit," The kids worried." He told Tony. " So am I. " he sighed and leaned into his current task, he was determined. More determined than cap is use to seeing.  Cap too was worried, but he wore a brave face. He thought the name Laguard sounded familiar.

*Clays location*
Slowly, and quite clumsy clay got up and out of the bed. Her bones felt like they were made of pure iron. With each step, she feared where her captor was. the things he said, haunted her mind. What could he mean, she wondered, as she placed her hand on the knob of the door. Twisting it, she was surprised it was open. And even more surprised when she stepped into the hallway to find no one there. She started her ecsape. Her foot felt like it was made with lead, she ignored that thought, and continued on. Each step she grew faster. Reaching the end of the hallway she heard noise to the left, turning her attention to the route back to her room she heard more noise coming that way. Footstep. Many foot steps. She had no choice now. She darted right. The door to the deck was in her sights, She ran faster. "Clay." A stern voice echoed behind her. The room still fuzzy from the drugs. Every bone in her body chilled, She knew it was Miller. She continued. 

She burst through the door. Her stomach sank at the sight of no land, just ocean. Miles and Miles of black. No lights within sight. She grabbed the railing to catch herself from falling. The drugs wieghed her down." I told you princess." Miller casually strolled through the door. Leaning on metal of the ship. " There is no escape." his voice sounded like whiskey. Her heart sank,"Peter." She whispered into the night. A tear slide down her cheek, that was turning red because of coldness. Pulling a ciggrerate cart from his jacket, Miller leaned on the rail next to clay." We were choosen for this, clay. From us, legends will be born." She turned to look him in the eye," I was choosen for nothing." She bit back. He chuckled."Man, you really have problem being told what to do." She scoffed, " I didnt have a choice for 16 years. Over anything. And I finally had some taste of joy, and what it felt like to be alive." She sighed heavly," and now its been taken away from me." She looked back to the water. "Yeah, try 17, princess. And no taste of freedom. But I have a duty, and so do you." He flicked the ciggerate into the ocean. And stepped toward the door," Come on. You need rest." He said sternly. She nodded, and he turned his back and opened the door. She had a feeling in her heart. Within a split second, she darted to the side of the ship, grabbed the railing, and jumped. 

SPLASH.  

"fuck."