He is my father, isn't he?

Back inside his town car, I just assume is being driven by Happy. I felt Peters eyes on me the whole time, We drove through New York. The car was quiet. Like it usually is. " ahem " Tony cleared his throat " So, Kids, Hungry?"

*A fancy food joint. *
We walked into a somewhat fancy dinner, a young woman came to greet us " Hello sir, 3 today?" She asked with a cheesy smile " Yes. " Tony answered " Great! Will that be a table or a booth?" She asked, " Booth, If these kids object, They can physically fight me." He started following the lady, me and Peter giggled and started following him.

I started feeling fatigue, but I pushed forward. I and Peter slide in, while Tony stayed standing " Time to see how much diseases Humanly possible can exist In a dinners toilet. " With a wink, he fled to the bathroom. Peter made a quiet raspberry as he walked away, I lightly laughed. I glanced at Peter, disparity trying not to stare " so, parker. " I leaned forward " tell me something about yourself. " I leaned back into the Red leather seat " about me? " I nodded " well, I never meet my parents. " he shrugged " really? " I asked, he nodded " May and Ben raised me. And it was perfect" he smiled remembering the past " but when Ben died. It was just us. " he looked sad. "Peter, I'm sorry. " he perked up " talking about him is a good thing. May taught me that. She told me to talk about him whenever I felt like it. " I looked down at my empty plate " That's nice. " my tone slipped out. He scooted closer, lightly touching my hand. I realized how I was acting, and straightened up " Sorry, I didn't mean to-" He cut me off " Talk about whatever you feel. " I couldn't Think "C-Cool." his face twisted in confusion, I darted my eyes elsewhere.
" Alright, kids, what looks good?" Tony asked sliding into the sit " I, uh, I like the guacamole burger, it sounds good. " Peter spoke up " Yeah that one looks good. Ill have some mac and cheese. " I followed along. My fatigue got worse.

All of us were almost finished with our food, Peter and Tony talked the most. Peter kept staring at me, I knew he wanted to finish our conversation. Tony looked at me " I have a surprise for you when we get back." I was confused, " A surprise," I asked, clearly unsure of what he meant, He nodded " A surprise, That you won't know until we get home." He stood up " we should be getting Pete home. Let's go kids. " We both got up as requested, I helped Peter, He grunted lightly from pain. 

Tony paid, and then we went out to the car. I slide in first, Peter slide in after me. Tony entered on the other side, in front of us. The car started to move. Tony took out his phone and was in another world. I felt Peters warmth, Everything inside my head was telling me to move closer, but I just stayed in one spot. 

* Peters POV* 

Clay and I kissed, It hadn't settled. I'm starting to think it never will. She deserves better than me. And just the fact that she was there when I woke up, Is all I need. Mr.Stark has been on his phone and the car fairly quiet " Clay?" I whispered, trying to make sure Mr.Stark couldn't hear " Yeah" She whispered back with the same idea in mind " Can I." I moved my hand to hold hers.  She didn't talk, I wanna know what's going on inside her mind. I made sure to hide our hand-holding from Mr.Stark. He would not be happy. And I would not survive.  After a bit, I noticed clay hold tighter as we got closer and closer to my apartment. 

after 10 minutes more of pleasant silence. We finally arrived at my place " No more soaking up bullets, okay Pete?" I nodded " And take a break for a few days. " Tony added " You know it. " Tony cleared his voice " That means no spider-man for a few days. " Ik looked sad " Come on Mr. Stark! I'm fine I can  do this!" I argued, Tony raised his eyebrow " Peter I am laying down the law" Tony answered.  I signed " Clay, Can you help Peter up to his apartment? Please" He asked, but more like ordered her to, She nodded, and got out of the car on the other side "Let's go, Pete. " She said in a mocking tone. I smiled. And shut the door. I walked over to Clay, " Shall we? " I asked in a funny voice, She chuckled " Yupples. " I laughed way too hard " Yupples. " She starting walking away, Going into the apartment building " Come on." She answered annoyed.

Clay opened the door, and we headed up the stairs. We were alone.. 

I grabbed her wrist lightly, Spinning her into me, Our eyes met " Slow down." I said with a softened voice. Her face turned red, She looked afraid for a moment, so I let go " I'm sorry. " I quickly apologized, knowing what she's been through. I'm the last thing she wants to deal with. 

I saw her compose herself, which was truthfully weird. She smiled " Peter..." She looked down at our feet, which were facing each other. 

*Clays POV* 

His smell, It was so close, I don't know what to do in all honesty. " Peter..." I said, looking down at our feet. All I could remember was my father, He hurt me so bad. " Clay." He said in a comforting voice. Without even noticing, I pushed myself into him. He followed along and placed both his arms in a protective manner around me. He kissed the top of my head lightly. I smiled. " Clay, Look at me. " I did, I was met by His big brown eyes zeroed in on me, I couldn't hide anything at the moment " I understand. " He said with a smile. I couldn't help myself, I stood on my tip toes, and kissed him. It lasted minutes, when we broke off from it, I darted to the car " See ya.." He said still stunned.  I opened the doors to the apartment and jumped in the car. " How's may?" He asked, I was red, out of breath, and dazed " Wha? Oh, she's fine. Worried about Peter. " I lied.