Again? Really.

I and Peter walked in. It was beautiful, the walls lined with golden tapestry, amazing artwork, and the feel of a castle. More or less a fairy tale castle. Peter laughed, I turned around to question him, when I finally saw him pointing a painting hanging from the wall, it was a bunch of naked angel children. I put my hand on my face " Oh my god, Peter, you are so immature. " He frowned, " AM NOT!" I walked away. 

Going up to the front desk, I was nervous. Like I typically am. Peter came beside me " Don't sweat it" he said, which made me smile. " Hello, how may I help you today?" She said " is Tony Stark here? " She nodded " what is your relation to Mr. Stark, just so we know you're not a groupie," she said, the words were difficult to come out, " Stark is my father, I should be under, Clay-" She cut me off, " Right this way, Miss Stark. " The words Miss Stark took me by surprise. I looked at Peter wide-eyed " Miss stark" He waved me to go in front of him, I groaned " Not you too. " 

Stark came into my eyesight, he was sitting with a woman, red hair and beautiful " Whose that?" I asked Peter " I think that's Pepper Pots. Tony's fiance" That would make her, my soon to be stepmother? Great. Tony stuck his hand up to signal where he is, Peter and I quickly reached the table. Peter Pulled a chair out for me, I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey kids, hows it going?"Peter and I sat down, " It's going good, Mr. Stark." Peter said nervously like he typically does when talking to Tony. The red-headed lady smiled at me " It is Wonderful to meet you clay, I'm Pepper pots. You can call me Pepper if you'd like." I panicked " Likewise" what sense did that make, clay?" I mean, My names clay, it's nice to meet you too. " I stuttered, like an idiot.  

A very awkward brunch later*

Peter and I, walked slightly behind the two love birds. He giggled "  Clay" I turned annoyed " Yes, spidey?"  He raised his eyebrow, and smirked, we kept walking, and I hadn't really noticed him lagged behind slightly. 

Suddenly, Peter grabs me from behind and pulls me into a corridor, " Wha-" he kissed me...." Had to do it once on purpose. He reached for my hand and lead me from the corridor, God damn peter.

We caught up with them at the car. Two black town cars, " So Pepper and Peter are going to one side of the city, and we the other, so happy will drive them to their desired destination," He said in a funny tone, pepper laughed a little bit. " It was a pleasure meeting you, clay," She said with sincerity and looked me in the eyes. " Likewise." I spat out, with a half smile. " See you later Clay, Mr.Stark-" Peter firmly gave him a handshake, and got into the car. " Goodbye sweetheart," Tony said to Pepper as he kissed her cheek while he held the door open for her. " I'll call you." She said sweetly. 

The car drove off with a subtle wave from both me and Tony. 

Tony turned to me " Shall we?" He opened the passenger door. " Why not. " I got in the car, He shut the door. And crossed the car to get into the driver's seat. My eyebrow raised" So, you have billions, and you DONT have someone drive you?" He rolled his eyes" Why does everyone point that out.." I scoffed, " Because it's true." He glared. " Stick to the man, neat." He looked at me " That sound sarcastic " I looked at him " when am I not?" He laughed and started the car. 

We drove a few blocks and stopped at a busy intersection. While we began to drive forward, I looked out my window, time slowed, a semi was driving straight for us, he was inches away, I couldn't react quick enough. 

Suddenly Tony yelled an order on Friday. And then we were surrounded by a blue barrier, that softened the jerking of the car flipping across the intersection. My head hit the window of the passenger seat and broke the window. a final blow of me hitting the metal ceiling of the car rendered me unconscious.

*Tony's POV*

"Sir, wake up sir, the shields are failing!" I heard an echo, all I saw was black. " Sir, All shields are down. Engaging personal shield." Warmth waved over my body. " Oh crap, I'm coming Tony!" Steve?" 

" Tony, wake up!" Steve yelled in the distance, I think. " Oh, hell-" A sharp pain in my cheek opened my eyes wide, Steve was right in front of me, son of Bitch- I slapped steve in returned " Hey! " he yelled at me " You slapped me, It was only fair, Star Spangled." 

I turned around in a mil-second " Son of aBITCH!" I yelled " Its okay, we'll find her" I pushed him aside " TWICE, they get her Twice!" in a rush of anger I picked up debris and chucked it hard.  

*Clays POV*

My head ached, It was heavy. I felt swaying, it was oddly relaxing. I was in a plush bed once again, I felt reassured I was okay. I had to be with Stark. I relaxed and tried to rest more.

The blurry light starting coming through as I slowly lifted my eyes, warm sunlight hit my skin, it felt nice. I, I'm on a boat? I smelt the salty sea and fresh air. My eyes started to focus, It was a cabin, a big one at that. I slowly lifted my body, my arms were weak. I heard the door open, my line of sight changed directions and landed on a young man, with strong muscles, and dark hair. along with a piercing gaze. " Glad to see you are awake, Miss Stark. " I felt fear at that point, " W-Where am I? Who are you?" I asked trying to remain awake " Friends. My parents were friends with your mother. We were deeply sorry to hear about your Uh, Domestic situation. " I didn't trust him, " What do you want with me?" I asked, moving slowly off the bed " Who the hell, crashes a semi into their 'friends' kid car!" I chewed him out. He threw his hands in the air " Woah, easy. Listen, I don't know why my parent sent for you. Especially in such a horrific manner. " His eye soften, " But I do know, you are not in harms way anymore." My eyebrow raised," In "harm's way?", I was with the Avengers-" He cut me off, "And how has that gone for you, if we're starting recently you've been tortured and a close friend shot. " I rolled my eyes, " Case in point.," I admitted. I sighed " Listen, " I looked at him " My parents are waiting to talk to you, they will be able to better explain the situation than I can. " I got up out of the bed, I was in pain, but I typically was so, what new. " Explain what situation, Who are you people. " He coughed, " Uh, Ye- well you-u see." Why was he acting odd, I felt a cold breeze on my stomach.. I looked down, a bra and silk panties, black as night. I quickly buried myself Inside the blankets on the bed. " Jesus.." I said exhaling hot air. " I'll be in the hall. " He said swiftly, and I heard a door open and close seconds later.

I peered out of the blankets, I was alone. I dropped my body back onto the bed and sighed " so embarrassing..." I flipped upright and finally got up. Some jean shorts and a tank top laid on top of a wooden chair in the corner. I sighed " Again? Really. " I couldn't believe I let myself get kidnapped twice. 

* Thank you guys so much for reading this! Sorry I haven't been updating, let's just say my life has become complicated*