Peters a gentleman.

*Third Person POV*

The tall blonde man, who was turned to me while holding a red solo cup, began to speak " hey there. Come here often?"He said playfully with a smirk,  I laughed in a drunken state " That, Has got to be.. the lamest pickup line, I've ever heard. " My words slurred. His eyebrow raised " You've been having fun tonight, I can see. " He sounded like a grandpa or dad, which made me want another drink. I reached out to a passing tray full of red solo cups, I took a big glug, and felt it being pulled away from me " Alright that's enough for you.." he pulled it out of my hands and placed it on a passing tray, I squinted " Hey... I was drinking that. " He wasn't having it " Okay, I'll take you home, Come on" He moved his hand towards me, as he did, I felt soft but at the same time rough hands placed over my shoulders " Actually, that alright, ill take it from here. " The blonde tall man's smile quickly turned dark " And who are you?" he asked sternly. I know the answer to this! I throw my hand up " That, is Petes of the parkins' " Peter looked at me like I was psycho " What, no, I'm Peter. I'm her friend, And you" He turned to me " How many drinks did you have " He asked in a worried tone " More then I can count on my two hands" I answered with the first thing that came to mind. " Oh god, " Peter placed his hand on his upper nose in a pinching manner. By this time, tall blonde dude had disappeared. And at the same time, I smelled rum and followed it while Peter wasn't looking. 

I made it to the rum and had a shot poured, as Peter realized where I want, I downed another shot. I could feel Peters anxiety from across the room, as he jolted towards me " Clay goddamnit. " He said, grabbing my hand lightly and carefully, and then pulled me out of the party. 

*Starks/Avengers headquarters *

*Third POV* 

Spider-man decided that carrying a very drunk person through new york wasn't the best option, And he definitely couldn't shoot webs while carrying clay through new york, he called a cab. 

After a while, the duo arrived. 

Friday let them in " Put me down, Webby " Clay slurred, Peter had a bothered look on his face, but help her down. She lightly touched his under jawline, bringing their eyes to meet " Peter.." She whispered, Peters red cheeks becoming painfully obvious " Y-Yeah." he stuttered. 

Clay fell into Peter, wrapping her arms around his lower back. Peter was shocked, to say the least, " Clay..?" he asked softly, Then felt clay tighten her grip slightly. Peter did the same and held Clay tightly with his strong arms. 

Clay pulled away quickly, Thinking that what she was doing was stupid. Peter wasn't upset but wanted her to feel safe enough to do that again, and he enjoyed holding her as well. She  closed her eyes " Oh my god..." She whispered to herself " I-I'm sorry.." Peter half smiled " Come on, You should get some rest. " He slowly traced his hand down her arm to her hand, and held her hand, ever so gently. He nudged her lightly, and she followed. 

*Clays bedroom*

Clay laid down on her bed. Looking at the ceiling, It started to spin. Making Clay feel dizzy, and fatigue, Peter sat beside her " So, Why were you at a party?" He asked, slowly lowering himself to lay beside her.  Clay chuckled " uh.." she started laughing " Stupid reasons." She replied, turning her head to Peter. He smiled " There must be a reason" Peter insisted " I guess." Clay thought to herself for a moment before continuing " I just sat here, for a couple minutes, in silence. And I just couldn't bare being alone with my thoughts. " Her eyes watered. Peter felt bad about asking her. 

Before Peter could try and make it better, Clay shot straight up " I'm gonna vomit" she covered her mouth with her hand. And ran to the bathroom. 

* Clays bathroom *

Clay busted through the very nice door and fell to her knees at the toilet, Rushing to open it. Peter followed her. Clays hair began to fall into the toilet, Peter acted quickly by holding it up for her. 

A minute or so passed. 

Clay and Peter sat opposite of each other with the white toilet in between them.
An hour had passed, they talked about everything. And the night went on.
Clay dosed off. Peter notice this, and picked her up bridal style, and carried her to her bed. 
Peter placed clay ever so gentle on the bed, so he didn't wake her. But to no avail, clay's very drunk eyes lifted, she darted her eyes away from peter " P-peter.." she said as quiet as a whisper, peter awaited for her to finish " I know, this sounds, really stupid. But, can you. C-can we... Would it be alright if.." she kept running on her own words " if we what?" he asked innocently as ever " If, you, " she took a deep breath " will you stay here, for a little bit with me. " she meant more. But he got what she was getting at. Peter smiled a gentle smile " Y-Yeah of course. ".

Peter turned on Nitflix, and began to shut closer and closer to clay, until she pushed him to lay down with her.

Clay snuggled tightly to peter, and feel asleep. Peter laid there for awhile, and just enjoyed the feeling of holding her.

Peter tucked clay in and then walked out of the bedroom. He carefully shut the door and left. with a very happy smile on his face. 

*Sorry this is kinda lame, LOVE YALLLL*