Peter's fate.

I, Ned, and Steve Rogers sat in a black town car, headed to Peter. 
It was quiet, and kind've awkward. Ned shot up " Clay! It was nasty, they had to like cut into peter! " he said in an attempt to get the everyone less intense " did they now? " I asked, playing along. He nodded " That didn't work.." Ned mentioned under his breath. Steve cleared his throat " what happened? Tony told none of us to really ask until Peter woke up. But since 2 of the 3 people that witnessed it are here, what actually happened? " he asked very professionally. Neds face light up " Can I explain to him??" He asked like a child " Be my guest. " I said quietly while I looked out the window. I felt both their eyes on me. But Ned started going off " Okay so, I was justing chilling in the comic book shop-" Steve stopped him " Already no. I can wait for Peter. " Ned frowned. 

(*)

After another 15 minutes of Ned trying to become friends with Steve, we arrived. 

I stepped out of the car and stared at the hospital. A wave of emotions hit me, I felt Fear, Hate, Pain, Sorrow. I couldn't move, it felt like years had passed. But in reality, it was only a few seconds. I felt Steves warm hand being placed on my shoulder, I looked back and smiled at him. Making him think I was okay. 

We all walked in, the smell of overused cleaning products, and metal supplies flooded my nose. The feel of death and health was everyone, people were smiling, crying, and staring off into the dark nothingness. 

Steve walked to the counter, Me and  Ned stayed behind, I started having a nervous twitch, I began to rapidly tap my fingers on my pants " Clay, He's gonna be okay." Ned tried to assure me. I forced a smile " I know." Steve waved us over, We followed him. Downlight hallways, and up an elevator, It seemed like forever till we got to Peters room. 
Steve reached for the door knob, and slowly twisted it. He edged the door open, popping his head in " do you mind if we? " he asked " oh *sniffle * please. " a female voice said behind the door. Steve opened the door wide, so I and Ned could make it in. " may.." Ned said quietly " Ned, clay, hi." she said with tears in her eyes. We walked in, I walked to May and gave her a big hug " I'm so sorry. " my voice cracked when I whispered in her ear, she hugged me closer. And finally released me " are you okay," she asked concerned and gently putting her hand on my bruised cheek, I smiled " I'm fine. " I said, as I turned back to Peter, He was pale, I'm so sorry Peter.

3 hours had passed, Ned went home, and so did Steve. I and May sat beside Peters bedside. Mays phone started ringing, so she quickly jumped up and answered it " hello, may parker. " she let out a sigh " ill be right in" she hung up the phone and turned to me " I-I gotta go, but will you please call me if anything happens? " I nodded quickly " Okay. " she leaned down to Peters' forehead, and gave it a long kiss. I noticed a tear slip from her eye. She sighed And turned around, Walking out of the room. 

( Third Persons POV) 

An hour had passed, Clay rested her head on one side of the bed, Her face faced Peters, She heard Peter growl in Pain, She shot up " Oww.." He said softly, she smiled " Hi " Clay edged closer, her injuries stinging. Peter looked at her with calmness " Clay... Hey." He said He could barely speak " Clay are you okay?" He asked softly, Clay scoffed " You're the one lying in a hospital bed. " He smiled, her eyes started stinging " I am so sorry.." clay looked down and closed her eyes " Clay..Hey..Hey.." Peter forced himself to lift his hand, and placed it on her face, rubbing gently with his thumb " This was not your fault. I'll heal in a day or so. " She held his hand, They both smiled " I was so worried about you" her voice squeaked, Peter lean his face closer " I know." He pulled her face gently closer, encasing her lips with his, making her turn red, Neither of them pulled away for a few minutes. She couldn't make out words when she detached from his lips. Sitting back down in the chair. Peter tried moving, but he yelped in pain " Take it easy, kid. " The door opened, Tony walked through the door and shut it behind him " Mr. Stark, I am so sorry. I should've- " Tony cut him off " You did good kid. "  They both smiled. Tony took a sharp inhale " Okay, Well, Clay its time to go. You can come and see Peter tomorrow, Speaking of which, we should get you home too Peter. Can you move?" He walked closer " He needs time to heal" Clay spoke up " He has super healing. The wound will be completely healed in 3 days. We need to get him home before the doctors notice, and half of new york knows who spiderman is." Both Clay and Peter remained silent " Right let's get going." Suddenly I remembered, " I have to call May, One second." I made my way out of Peters hospital room. 

I closed the door behind me And took out my phone, It began ringing " Hello?" May's worried voice came through the phone " May? Its Clay, Peter woke up, And Stark is gonna take him home Because he can offer better treatment there." I made up a white lie. " Okay, Thank you, Clay. Please make him take it easy. " I could hear the almost tears from her voice " I will. Talk to you later May" I said, She sighed " bye" I hung up the phone.

I entered the room " May said to take..." I was caught off guard by Peter shirtless, He was being handed a shirt, I felt myself turn red  " It easy. " I regained my self-control, Peter chuckled. Peter finished getting dressed " Alright kids, Hows some food sound " He started walking out of the room " Did he see us kiss?" Peter leaned in and asked me " I don't know.." I whispered back.