The Tests.

With a gasp for air, Clay awakens strapped at her ankles, stomach, and wrists. She tried to pull and move out of her restraints, but that didn't do much. Clay sighed, and opened her eyes. The room changed dramatically from a pleasant dinning room, to a dark medical room. The word torture lingered in her head.
A metal creek made clay jump, her attention given completely to the man walking in. It was Miller LaGuard. She grew to hate the way he would smirk.
Miller pulled a chair to the end of the examiners table, the one where clay laid vulnerable, and helpless. He sat down. Clay's breathing began to quicken. " You really dont know how special you are." His words that seemed like sweet talk at one point, pierced her with fear now. " I am nothing. " clay said, with an icy tone. Miller leaned in closer, " oh, my dear. You are so much more than what you think you are. " he whispered.
Another loud metal creek stole Clay's attention. It was an unfamiliar face, someone she never saw before. She wished it remained that way, but she never was one to get what she wanted. A man with a lab coat, and a dark presence, stood with his back facing her, preparing something in a Vial.
She looked back at Miller, " what do you want?" She asked, not knowing if she wanted to know the answer or not. He chuckled, " You. " he answered. As he did, he had risen from his seat and walked over to the side of clay. Clay shifted uncomfortably, as an attempt to put distance between them. She had felt this feeling before. He slowly traced his fingers along Clay's face and tucked some strains of loose hair behind her ear, " You. At your full potential. " her eyes narrowed, " I dont know who- Urckk- Mil.." Miller forcefully took her neck into his hand. She gasped, but no air could get to her lungs. " P..please....Miller!!" She choked on her words. Unable to stop him, " you know nothing. That is true. Babygirl. But do know one thing.." he leaned in, she felt his warm breath on her ear, " I know more about you, then anyone on this Earth... Arabella. " he stood tall, and released her. She coughed, and gasped. Forcing as much air as she could down her lungs. " that is quite enough, Miller. " a feminine voice traveled through the Air. In walked the woman with the icy smile. " I do apologize, dear. Your mother decided the path that caused this. If this was done the way your mother promised it would have been done. This wouldnt have to be so..." her words trailed on, the man in the lab coat turned to clay, and waited a signal. " So what? " clay asked, her voice raspy. " Painful. " The doctor jammed a syringe into her wrist. Clay moaned in pain. He injected her with 3 CC's of an unknown substance. Clay began to scream. As the substance traveled through her body, it felt as though it was burning her veins. The room started changing, clay noted, she could no longer see. Her body went numb. And her mind blank.

"Am I dead?"