Oh Dear God, What Did I Do?

*clays POV ;) *

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. Peter brought his best friend Ned along with him. And for a minute, I forgot everything bad for a time I hung with them it was amazing, Ned was hilarious, and so was Peter. Adding May to the mix, well at that point I was happy, and I didn't have to fake one smile or even a laugh. It was an insanely warm and good feeling.

After dinner, May gave me and Ned a ride home. And I jumped out of the car, before leaving I looked back at Peter and his big grin, for some reason it made me blush. I walked calmly to the front of the building, as I did I heard Ned hitting Peter and whispering loudly "Duuuuudddde" Which made me kinda giggle. Friday welcomed me and allowed me in. I felt something was amiss, no one was there, or I couldn't see anyone, I walked into the room which I stayed in, and just fell onto the bed. Breathing in and out of pure bliss.

*third person POV *

"Miss, I have a message from Mr. Stark. " Clay jumped up " Friday?" She asked in confusion " Yes, ma'am, shell I read it for you. " clay nodded, but then realized that Friday couldn't see " Yes, thank you." Friday began to speak " Hey there kid, so, a party just kinda happened, I and the others decided to have a little fun, if you wanna come on down, just tell Friday, and he'll have a driver sent over. Alright, take care kid, and also, amazing work today in the lab. Like I'm not even kidding, that was amazing...End of message. " Clay smiled at the pat on the back she just received and laid back down " Miss? " Friday alerted Clay once more " mmhmm" she mumbled burying her face in her pillow " Would you like me to call you a car." Clay sat there for a minute, and in her lonesome thought, Clay began to think of the darkest times in her life " Friday, call a car please, id like to go to that party. " she jumped up and looked through the numerous new clothes that appeared in her closet. Spending only a few moments in the closet 

Clay wore this, with a black hoodie over the shirt

Clay wore this, with a black hoodie over the shirt. And her hair in a high ponytail " Miss the car is outside. 

*Clay's POV *

Arriving at a bustling house in the suburbs, you could tell from miles away that there was a huge party happening, I said goodbye and he drove off. 

I awkwardly walked to the door and was gonna knock but no one was gonna hear me, so I just walked in. Almost the second I walked in, I saw Mr. Stark pounding some shots. Damn, is all I could think, he downed 3 shots in a row in 1 minute.

I sat down on a couch, and a tray of shots was placed in front of me, a group of people who sat on the couch as well, gather in beside me like a swarm of bugs closing in on some sugar. One man placed a shot in my hand and shouted " SHOOTS!" Just as he did I downed it, coughing as it burned my throat with its harsh taste " *cough* oh god * cough, cough* " He passed me another one and on the count of 3 we took another round... I know this won't end well.