Clay Stark

Clay's blood wrench scream echoed through the building " You can be loud little lamb " The woman remarked " Go to hell! " Clay yelled, with tears going down her face " What, are, you, " the woman asked, while she motioned for the man to hit her with the hammer again " Please, god no! " Clay tried to move out of the way but wasn't fast enough, She wrenched in pain again, tears rolled down her face " Please stop.." She asked out of breath " Nochmal (Again) " the woman ordered, She lifted her finger " im lhr ziemlich Wenig gesicht ( In her pretty little face)" The man looked up concern " aber er sagte-( But he said)" the man's objection was cut short by the womans harsh tone " ich kennt sehr gut was sagte (I know very well what he said) " She said coldly making eye contact with the man " Tun es jetzt ( Do it now. ). " The man nodded, and wave a look to another man who stood behind clay to pull her by her hair so her face was facing him " Please..." Clay cried The woman nodded once more. 

*Crush* the metal end of the hammer hit her cheekbone, making a cracking noise from her cheek and blood to flow out of her mouth uncontrollably " P-please" more blood escaped her mouth, her eyes rapidly became heavier.  and she could no longer open them. 

rapid gunshots could be heard from every direction, Clay had no energy to react she sat there with blood slowly dripping from her lips. she released a tear " Dad." She whispered to herself. 

The woman began to panic " Shit, They've found us!" She yelled in horror, as she started to try and escape, the door caved in by the force of a man in a red and blue suit, He chucked a metal shield, It hit all three people, Disarming all of them. He ran to clay " I got you" He grunted as she released her. 

*The following morning, Clay's POV* 

My face hurt, and my eyes were heavy.  I grunted, trying to move. The memories of the previous day came flooding back, Peter! I forced myself to wake up I panted in shocked " Ahh" I held my cheek, trying to ignore the sharp pain coming from my arm " God dammit." I said under my breath as I tried to focus my eyes on where I was, I was home. A wave of relief overthrows me. My whole body hurt so bad. I closed my eyes trying to relax and adjust the pain. I laid back down in the plush bed, the door cracked open, I heard it, and shoot up. I looked through the door and saw Ned trying to hide " Ned?" My voice raspy traveled to Ned, who quickly opened the door " Clay, I wasn't watching you sleep, I was-" I cut him off "Ned, It's fine." I said well trying to sit up. I winced in pain, and Ned ran closer. He was worried and didn't know what do to " Careful, kid." I heard a strong familiar voice behind Ned. Ned stepped aside. Reveling the one and the only, Tony Stark. Dressed in a fancy suit and tie. He stepped through the door " Kevin, give us a minute." He said politely, I and Ned looked at each other confused " My names, Ned, Sir. " Ned reminded him. Tony nodded. Ned walked out of the room. Leaving me alone with Tony. 

He walked closer he was at my bedside. He lowered himself on the bed making it sink to one side. He looked at me with sad eyes " I am so sorry. "  a tear escaped his eye. Without thinking I put my hand on his shoulder " It's not your fault" I said softly. Quickly pulling my hand back, thinking I had stepped too far.  I cleared my throat " Peter? Is he alright? " I tried my best to hide my emotions from him. But he could probably see right through, judging by how his face softened whiled remaining stone cold.  He turned towards " He's alive. He is in a touch and go, type of state. " His emotions darkened. He loved Peter, everyone could tell. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit jealous. I couldn't respond to Tony, I didn't know the right words to say. The only thing I wanted to do was cry, but I couldn't even do that. 

After sitting in silence for a couple minutes, Ned came in the room again. His colorful Personality lit the room in ever flowing warmth. It was a better feeling. He stood awkwardly for a minute " Clay If you feel up to it. Mr. Stark said he would have Captain America take us to the hospital to see Peter." He said with such childish excitement. I couldn't let him down, and besides, if Peter doesn't wake up, I fear what will happen to me.