what have I become.

** Clay's POV**
It burned. Every inch of my body was in anguishing pain. I screamed, and I tried to move, I was held down. The world began to fade.
...Tony. Where are you?

**Third person POV***
"Peter?" Karen asked politely, " Uh, hi- just One sec... maybe if I backtrace-" Karen interrupted Peters rambles, "Peter, I have something."Peter immediately stopped. Scrambled to his feet, and started to run down the hallway that led to Tony's lab, he knocked and the doors opened. "Mr. Stark! Karen found something on clay!" Peter exclaimed Tony's eyes widened " what do you have, kid?" he remained within reason and gave Peter the floor, or halo table so to speak. "Alright Karen, would you please show them what you were gonna show me?" Peter asked Karen, in a rushed and worried tone. Two people, a man, and a woman appeared. " Alice and Rogger LaGuard have been driven from their home in Germany, due to the claims of human experimentation. They employed James Farrell, a mercenary that was caught at the location of the crash via a traffic camera at the scene. " Tony practically ran to the table. "last known location!?" He waited impatiently " holland groves; the GPS in the car he was using stopped at the Bridgeport harbor and hasn't moved since." with her speech subsided, Karen fall silent. Tony took a deep breath, " alright. So here's what we're going to do."

** Clay's POV** 

Is this a joke? I could feel my heart beating at a speed barely registerable. Why can't I just die? Must I live through every blow life hurls my way. What is the lesson, what's the point? Please just let me die. Being alive hurts too much.  I can't do this anymore. 

Suddenly I was awoken by the pulse of pure pain coursing through each vain I possessed My eyesight was blurry, dark. The vague shapes of what I believe medical equipment crowd me as I lay down, strapped to a metal table, stripped of my movement. The cold metal had gotten warm from my body heat, I noticed, as I wiggled around in an attempt to free myself. My spin chilled with the touch of a warm hand, my vision improved, and the vague outline became clear, Miller LaGuard stared into my very soul through my eyes," You feel that don't you?" his soul was mad, it was filled with agony, and pain. In my looking into his eyes, I had forgotten to answer. He came closer to my face, "It is fate." He pulled away quickly as the metal doors screamed open, Alice walked through." That is quite enough playing with the new toy miller. " Her stare was cold, it was broken. With one look, Miller left the room, I didn't know where he went, nor did I truly care. Alice sighed, she wasn't facing me. And at this point, my head began to feel as though it was going to explode. My body ached, I was afraid. 

"Do you know why your mother was in Germany? Why we met at all really?" Her tone was melancholy, sweet but something not quite right. " I know nothing about my mother. " I decided to answer, my mind was foggy. I heard a tsk escape her mouth, "Indeed, that is quite true. Secrets were always her best friend." Alice had a faraway look in her eye. "It is, in fact, a shame. She left all her work, her family, me. " Alice looked me in my eye" For you." I could sense her anger. I've felt it before. I've always been ashamed of my birth. It wasn't meant to happen, I just know it. I choked on my words, "why am I here?"  I felt the cold saltiness of a tear sliding down my cheek. She smiled, "You're vital to our research. You will finally bring honor to your name. You will do what your mother failed to. " her tone turned cold. Not that it was very warm in the first place. "You're going to be our secret weapon." My heartbeat increased tenfold. She continued to smile. I thought I would never feel this hatred for a smile ever again. She lends in, I tried moving away forgetting I was bound to the table. " Right. Miller will help you to your cabin. And we will start your training in the morning." This didn't make sense, " Why me, Alice?" She chuckled and then became very serious "My dear, You truly have no idea your importance. Do you?" I scoffed at her response, "No shit sherlock." She had no emotion in her face, it was a damaged soul, and I had seen my fair share. She turned her back to me and walked towards the door. She knocked on it three times and then turned to face me once more, "Make no mistake, you are a prisoner here. Until you reach a higher level of understanding and obedience, You will be treated as such." The metal door scrapped the concrete floor, making an ear-deafening noise. Miller walked in and came to my bedside. He took out a syringe, I couldn't make out what it was. "No, Please." I foolishly pleaded, ignoring my protests he brings the syringe to my inner elbow, holding so tightly that I began to feel my lower forearm tingle. Unable to move and reject the injection, I close my eyes. "Take her to her cabin, and do not let her roam unsupervised." The metal doors closed behind Alice.  A high pressured pinch followed by a crushing wave of incoherent sight and almost complete numbness of my limbs, especially my legs. " P-Peter.."That name unintentionally escaped my mouth.  I heard Miller chuckle, "Oh, Peter isn't going to find you, sweetheart."He replied to my rumbles. My vision blurs, but I still see him. He reaches down my leg, I flinch at his movement. My eyelids getting heavier and heavier. He paused, I noticed. But not for long, as I feel his warm hand on my ankle, gently undoing the shackles.

**Bridgeport, 3rd person POV** 

The quiet of the ocean was always like a song for the lost, or so Ramon Gumbs believed. He didn't mind taking the extra night shifts, But some nights were harder than others. Some nights people used these docks for illegally smuggling. Ramon agreed it was best to keep his head down and accept the hush money. That's what Ramon thought as he stood out on the dock of Bridgeport harbor.  Realizing how long he had been out there, he quickly rushed back into the building, it was nearly time for his shift to end. He entered the run down musty building, tosing a pair of keys onto a side table as he turned the corner. He was shocked to see a man sitting in his office chair, " Hey, buddy. We are closed." After hearing a scoff come out of the unknown persons mouth, he stopped moving. "You are closed. But, not for me. Not for what I need." He stood up and moved past the desk. The dim light hit his jet black hair, and his glasses gleaned over. "Y.. you're Tony Stark." He stuttered "and if we were playing who am I, you would win. But since we aren't, " he raised his eyebrow. "What do you want?" He asked reluctantly, not wanting to give an answer.

**Clays Pov**
I wasn't on metal anymore. It was soft. It was warm.  I still felt eyes on me. I can't say this whole time I have felt anything but that. At least when Stark kidnapped me, he was nice about it.
I have to wake up. I fight myself, and my heavy eyelids. I push them to open, I gain some high ground. The sun was bright, and the wind was salty. This smell was different from New York, this was warm. I see Miller, he was sleeping in the chair kittie cornered at the edge of my bed. He almost looks normal when he's asleep.
I need to get off this boat. I pulled all the strength I possessed together and lifted myself up. Trying as hard as possible not to wake miller, I lift the covers off my legs and move them over the edge of my bed finally touching the floor with the bottom of my feet. I slowly move to stand, my legs were numb. I move to walk, one foot moves in front of another. And as I put the pressure onto my second foot, it collapses. I fall. Making a loud thud.
Miller jumps awake. "Shit.." he lifts me up. I try to push him off, " please... " my arms start going numb. I collapse into him. "Shh, shh. " he puts his arm under my legs and lifts me up, placing me back onto the bed, and the covers over me once more, I close my eyes" I-it hurts. My blood... it's on fire." Miller sat back down on the chair "it won't feel that way forever. "he said leaning back into his chair,  I scoffed," What do you people want with me, Miller?" I asked trying to find any humanity in him. I don't think there is much. He looked me in my eye, " My dear, You and me.  We will be as gods." I was shocked by his answer. "Someone has a big ego," I said trying to not let the fact I was in pain, tired, and scared slip out. His facial expressions went from semi-normal to cold within a second. "You will see. " He stood up from his chair, and went over to what I assume to be a dry bar, and prepared a vial. " No. No please Miller! No more drugs, Please!" I screamed, I begged pitifully. I heard a sigh come from him," I can't do that, you will be awake when we arrive." I shifted away from his incoming touch" P-please..." A pressured pinch, and then a crippling wave of euphoria. "Too...Too much." Miller giggled, " Not quite sweetheart. It just enough to where you will not be able to move or think about moving until we arrive. " 

Peter...Please find me. I don't know what I have become.