I know nothing.

*Clays POV*
I woke up, in my bed. Someone must've carried me. Staying here with them, wasn't as bad as I thought. To be frank it was quite enjoyable. Nat taught me how to throw a good punch, which is always useful, and Peter...

Anyway, I jumped out of bed, my scars starting to be less visible. But the memory still very vivid. I know its a bad thing to think, but I still do, where did Marco end up?

It was 3pm, and Peter should be getting home from school, so I walked to Tony's lab.
I knocked on the door lightly before walking in " hey, uh.." i didn't think be i would be walking into a room full of people. Luckily it was just the Avengers. She awkwardly started talking again " Um, I was gonna go hang out with peter and ned....is that okay?" Tony smiled widely at her, and she smiled back " yeah that's fine. Happy is outside I think, he'll take you. " I nodded and walked out the door.

*Third POV*
Smiles faded after clay left. Cap walked closer to Stark " Tony, the threat is real. People know she stays here. And if it gets out that she is your daughter, then. " Tony sighed " I know. But she'll be with Pete, he'll protect her. ".

*Happy's car*
Clay jumped in the car, and shut the door. Alerting happy to get off his phone " O-h, where to?" he asked in a hast. Clay thought for a minute " Peters apartment please. " she said sitting back on the sit.

it took a few minutes, but they arrived quickly. She went to get out of the car, but happy's voice alerted her to stay and listen " Be careful, and ill be back as soon as you message me, okay" he sounded uneasy, clay nodded and got out of the car.

As she walked to the door happy drove away, she was about to ring the door  when she heard yelled to the left of her " Clay!" a joyful voice beckoned her attention " P-peter, Hi" she said softly, though she was quite drunk the other night, but she remembered cuddling with him. And she certainly felt weak for that reason " hey, so ned comic book shop, Wanna come?" He stretched the back of his head " I want you to come." He whispered to himself. Clay blushed, she nodded quickly " Sounds great!" They smiled at each other and walked past the apartment. 

10 minutes had past and they reached the doors of the comic book shop, Peter ran a little bit ahead to open the doors for clay, she laughed " Why thank you, sir. " She jokingly mocked a curtsy. Peter laughed, and they both walked through the doors of the comic shop. Ned started waving his hand like a crazy person " Clay! Peter! Wazzzup guuuuys! " he ran closer to them, hugging clay and Peter. Peter pulled away fast " Dude, you saw me like 40 minutes ago. " Ned shrugged " Eh. " and walked to the star wars aisle, Clay and Peter looked at each other and shrugged. Peter waved clay over to the Avengers aisle, She grunted a laugh " Wow, you are a fanboy after all. " She joked " I guess so, but some of this stuff is pretty cool. " He shrugged. Clay giggled and walked closer to him. They started joking putting on silly things that were for sale and laughing gleefully. 

Three darkly dressed figures walked through the door " Can I help you?" a man behind the counter asked, with much concern in his voice. The women in the middle lifted her hand and shot the man in the chest, Alerting everyone in the store to hide. Peter and Clay jumped down behind a rack of puzzle games " What the hell?" She whispered to Peter, he shook his head " I don't know!" he whispered back shaking his head " Who the hell shots up a comic shop? What the hell sense does that mak-" Peter was cut off by Peter's hand going over her mouth and him lifting his finger to his mouth in an 'shh' manner.  He pointed up, clay's gaze followed his finger. Above them, was a man with a scar on his eye searched for more people.  

Ned groaned in pain as he fell to the floor by the force of one of the men throw him down, the darkly dressed women bent down to face Ned " Now do tell me, chubby, Where is the pretty dark-haired girl that's been tagging alongside the Avengers, like a lost helpless puppy?" she asked coldly. " Pretty girl? haha, girls don't come in here. Even if they do, they wouldn't be pretty." He answered nervously. The girl smirked, and backhanded Ned. Clay jumped out of the aisle " Not to be a very gay hero but, Pick on someone your own size!" Clay nervously proclaimed. The woman turned around " So this is the little orphan" She moved her head like a snake with an agenda " Yep, that's me" She said coldly. The woman lifter her gun to Clay " You're coming with me, deary. We have some questions for you." Clay's eyes glazed with fear. 

Peter jumped out " You're not taking her anywher-" Peter was cut off by the blinding pain of and ounce of led tearing through his stomach " Peter!" Clay screamed as he fell to the floor, she went to catch him but as she did " Not so fast. "  The lady edged her gun to point at Clay. Clay stood still " Sedate her now. " She ordered the men who stood next to her, and turned around to face ned " Nighty, nighty, Big Boy" lifting her hand, and struck Ned so hard to knock him out. The two men walked towards. One held her arms, while another stuck a long metal syringe into her neck. And within seconds she was rushed into sleep " P-Peter.." She whispered. And closed her eyes. " Now, thats a good little lamb " She rubbed her hand on Clay's cheek.