The Avengers Tower.

Clays POV~
Peter and I jumped into a black town car. And headed to the avenger's facility. It was a quiet ride. He wanted to tell me something, but couldn't. So the whole ride was tense.

After about 30 minutes or longer we arrived at a building with a giant A on it. I looked out the window in awe, It was amazing. It was huge (that's what she said. )
But I felt the tension from Peter, I turned to him " So, I'll be living with them, Avengers? " I asked, purely to start a conversation. It took him a moment to figure out what to say next " y-yea- yes. Uh, if I remember correctly Cap, nat, sam, Wanda, pepper, Mr.stark, and Thor when he's on Midgard usually all stay there." I awkwardly nodded.

Within a second. We were already at the front of the building. Peter got out of the car, as did i.
Peter and I walked into the building, after a couple dozen security checks we walked into a room sort of like a house.
There was a long leather couch, which 3 men sat. Peter spoke up " Sorry, but does anyone know where Mr.Stark is? " he asked, a red-haired lady turned around " in his lab, Peter. " Peter nodded and scurried off.
"That's tragic," one man with a metal arm said "your face is tragic," another said " that's was uncalled for." he replied "your face is uncalled for. " I could help but to chuckle as I followed Peter and the voices faded.
After a while, I and Parker were let into a state of the art lab. Where someone was working away. " Mr.stark?" Peter said, but he did not hear him " Mr. Stark!" Peters' voice rose. Finally, the man was alerted. Low and behold, it was the guy who tried to talk me off the ledge, he smiled at me. I could tell it was of pity. Trying to avoid awkward silence, I  formed a sorta half smile and trailed my eyes around the room. Seeing inventions of all sizes.

After Peter and Tony had a brief conversation, Peter slipped me a phone. With his number already programmed in. He had to leave to meet May at the Italian place, so I was alone with Tony. It was pretty awkward.

I cleared my throat " S-so, um..thanks for the help.." I awkwardly said. He nodded. He sighed "Listen, i- " he was interrupted by 3 men walking into the room, 2 were arguing. Tony rolled his eyes " what " he said like a soccer mom who has had enough. The one with a metal arm plopped on the table "it's twisting my nerves up. It hurts. Fix it." he said emotionless, Tony stared at him "please" cap said.  Tony rolled his eyes. But got to work. I moved so I was just background. After a minute or so, cap edge closer to me " so, you're gonna stay here?" he asked, his words felt like an old kind...grandpa "yeah, I guess I am. " I added, he chuckled " I hope you can cook because nat sure can't. And Thor is getting sick off of express panda. " the man laying on the table pressed up " hey, I can cook" the man with darken skin cracked up " anything you cook, taste like motor oil" mental arm dude pouted, cap and Tony laughed as did I.
Maybe living with them won't be as terrible as I thought...