Clay, I am your father.

It was night time. The avenger's tower fell silent. Silent aside from the god of thunders snore. Clay laid awake in her overly expensive bed, covered with her overly expensive blanket. Everything was too expensive. She felt like a charity case. A burden. But, she wasn't a stranger to feeling this way. She thought about Peter and May. And how safe she felt within those walls.
After a minute, the phone beeped

Peter- hey, sorry if this is sent too late. But how are you settling?

Clay smiled at his text and quickly started typing.

Clay- it's alright. I've figured out sam and bucky hate each other, and Thor snores.

Peter- haha, yeah. Their relationship is, different.

Clay- that's an understatement... How's may?

Peter- she's good. But she misses you.

Clay- well, tell her I miss her too. I'll have to come to see her.

Peter- she tried to make pancakes again... She doesn't know what went wrong lmao.

Clay- oh my god. No, use didn't!

Peter- haha, I've gotta go to bed now. And you should too, tomorrow might be..surprising.

Clay- surprising?  

Peter didn't answer. So clay tried to sleep.
The following morning, a loud crash was heard throughout the tower. Which woke up clay. She rushed out of the bedroom where she slept. And towards the noise, She came across 5 people standing over someone on the floor " what happened? " clay questioned. Walking closer to see a man laying on the floor, it was Sam " ask him" he said holding his eye" I have no idea what you are talking about." the metal arm dude said, sitting on the couch. Sam scoffed "I said he was from Russia " Sam rolled his eyes " only a man with no heart would say that to me." bucky, turned the tv on. Cap walked over to Sam and extended his hand " come on buddy." he said as he lifted him up.
Nat walked over to clay and gently placed a hand on clays right shoulder " Tony asked to see you. He's in his lab. Like always." she said with an empathic smile. Clay nodded and headed towards the lab.

Tony sat quietly, thinking of a better way to explain to his long lost daughter that he was, in fact, her father, and not Marco Killies who beat her, her whole life. What an easy thing explain to a broken girl? Don't ya think?
  Soon enough, someone quietly entered "excuse me? Mr. Stark?" a weakened voice echoed through Tony's mind. He stood up quickly " y- yes *cough* please sit right here. " he pointed to a blackened couch, she darted her eyes left and right walking to the couch.
Clay sat down, she felt a slight jolt of pain in her side. But held it together a little bit. But Tony noticed.
Tony sat down on a black chair in front of clay, he placed his hands in a praying position and leaned forward " I have to tell you something. And it isn't gonna be easy to hear.." she rose her eyebrow " listen, stark, if you're trying to give me the birds and the bees talk, I really am fine without."  she said. Tony laughed slightly "no... No.." he shook his head " So, May 16th I was in Queens with a group of friends. We decided to go to this little bar on court west street. There was this one waitress, she was beautiful. After a couple hours, I noticed she was about to leave, I asked her to come back to a hotel room. Which she did. But after that night I never heard from her again. " he looked a bit sorrowful. Clay sat and thought. He couldn't be talking about her, could he? Clay gulped, her mother worked on that street before she was born " And? " she tried to hide that her insides were swirling " and, her name was" he paused " maylend. " Clays eyes watered " m- my mother?!" Tony shook his head yes slowly " You slept with my mother! What the hell stark! " she said raising her voice slightly " that's not even the whole story. " he said bluntly, she tilted her head and had a look of 'im gonna murder you' in her eyes " then what is the whole story." she asked calmly, it was only sex, she reminded herself " it was around 15 years ago. She was married to Marco. And after me and her... You know... She went back to Marco, and a week later found out she was pregnant. " Clay held her breath " wh- what are you saying? " she asked " clay. I am your father. " he said softly.