Corruption (Ending Part 2)

Nelson and Miranda stretched after being healed by Mari in the flying saucer. "Looks like they ambushed us or something," Miranda frowned. "I didn't expect that. I'm sorry." "Thanks for helping us though," Nelson added in. I'm glad I didn't have to use my second level mutation on them, he thought. He was about to use it just as Mari appeared. He was just afraid of going blind. "I came to make sure the Martian was captured," Mari corrected him, "At least we got a lead. Pretty sure he's dead though." Mari tapped the Condensed ball of sand and ocean water he'd created to trap the Martian with the Glove of Gravity. Apparently it could be used to make miniature  black holes at Will. Wish I could have one of those gloves, Nelson thought. I don't see why Mari is the only one who gets to use them.
      Miranda glanced wearily at her collar bone, where Anora had somehow managed to shoot her. She looked at her dad, then back to where her wound was again. "Damn she almost got you for a second," Nelson said with a frown. "Does it still bother you?" Miranda shrugged. He wondered what she was thinking. Mari seemed uninterested. "I'm going to work on bringing this bitch back to life. We're leaving this solar system. So you won't have anything else left to do for a while. King recommends you two rest up for when we do need you again." Mari then proceeded to roll the condensed ball off the flying saucer, taking it elsewhere on the mothership.
          Miranda remained seated in the saucer, dangling her legs sadly in their floating chairs. Nelson rubbed her hand softly. "Sometimes I feel like he really doesn't care about me at all," she quietly admitted. "I don't know.." Nelson said slowly, "Maybe he's just not good at showing it." "He used to be." After a small moment of silence, she added, "You didn't have to jump in front of the bullet.." "Hell yeah I did," Nelson immediately replied, "Those sniper rifle bullets hit hard and I was afraid just Nightmare might not have been enough without me holding it. So I did what I did. I would rather die than watch you die without trying to help."
       Miranda stood up, offering him her hand as he stood up to follow her, presumably to her room. It really bothered him how Anora seemed to be seriously trying to kill him. He was mad at her, but he wasn't quite prepared for death matches with her. It's just fucking crazy, He thought, I can't believe she seriously did that...
         She interrupted his thoughts by asking him, "You really care about me don't you?" Nelson nodded. "Very very much." She stared at him, a small smile on her face. "You're such a sweetheart," she told him, turning to face him to caress his face with her free hand. She stared at him for a while, and when he asked her why, she blushed, and softly told him that she wanted a kiss. "Don't laugh at me," she said with an innocent smile as Nelson couldn't help but smile at her request. "I'm no expert in this kinda thing, though," she said shyly, "So like.. how does this work?" Without another word, Nelson leaned in and kissed her. "Like that," he said with a smile. Her cheeks went bright red. "Damn I kinda like that," Miranda said, "Um.. how often do we do that?" "As often as you want." "Good." She leaned in and kissed him allot more.
         They spent the next couple of months hanging out and relaxing together. And spending allot of time kissing. He really loved spending time with her. He thought she was one of the most entertaining people he'd ever met. They kissed allot, but it never really went further than that. Until this particular day.
           They had been making out for a while when Miranda suddenly gasped, "Fuck it," and ripped her shirt off. Nelson was surprised. "I'm sorry," she said nervously. "I'm just so.. I don't know." "It's okay," Nelson said quickly, "That's good. We should rip off more clothes." They continued kissing passionately and literally ripping each other's clothes off until they were both naked in the bed. "Wow," Nelson said, openly admiring her body. "You've been hiding all this from me this whole time?" Miranda smiled, staring wide eyed at Nelson as she checked him out. "I could say the same," Miranda replied. Her wavy red hair dangled carefree behind her as she tied it up behind her back. "Just lead the way," she told him quietly as he rolled over on top of her. He smiled at her. She was so beautiful to him. He loved her red hair, he light brown eyes, everything. "What is it?" She asked him. "You're just so beautiful I can't help but stare sometimes," he told her. She smiled a wide genuine smile. She seemed so vulnerable. "I love you.." she told him quietly. "I love you too," he replied, without even having to think about it. Miranda gripped him tightly as he began kissing down her neck, pleasuring her breasts. "Y-you love me?" She asked between moaning. "Fuck yeah I do," Nelson replied immediately, smiling as he found his face between her legs. Miranda bit her lip as she gazed down at him lustily. "Damn..." she moaned, wrapping her legs around his face. "Show me how much you love me." And he did. For hours at least. Their hybrid mutations gave them increased endurance, and their senses were heightened, adding on to how much he enjoyed her. She was slow and nervous as first, but she was clearly very.. excited. He couldn't imagine a more passionate woman in bed. It was so satisfying.
**********
"Fuck..." Nelson gasped his favorite word as he tried regaining his breath. "That was... that was so much better than I thought it would be," Miranda said, smiling contently at him. "I thought it was gonna be all just painful, but I guess my body heals too quickly." "I can't believe I nutted so many times," Nelson said, "What was that, like 20? 25 times? I really filled you up." He chuckled at his remark. Miranda scooted in closer to him, cuddling each other nude. "I love you," she said again, playing with his chest hairs and smiling warmly at him. "I love you too." Somehow Miranda managed to smile even brighter. "You know," she started, "I can't remember the last time I was this happy. You really make me feel.." she was cut off by Mari opening the door. They rushed to cover up. "Miranda," Mari said plainly, though he did cover his four eyes with his hand. "You're needed to speak with the king. With clothes on." He left before they could respond. Miranda sighed, exasperated. She gave him a kiss before reluctantly going to materialize into some clothes, cursing to herself under her breath the whole time. "I'll be right back," she told him, hurrying off out the door. He lay on the bed, grinning to himself as he thought about the great sex he and Miranda just had.
    It was then that he noticed her dairy laying out on the floor beside her pile of clothes. He felt a little guilty, but he was very curious as to what was going on in Miranda's mind. He noticed a number scribbled on the front of it; the number three. He imagined there were two other dairies she had that were before this one? Unable to hide his curiosity, he had himself a peek while he waited for Miranda to return. It started off in Miranda's perspective, right before they first met in the EED during the entry tests.