Beginning of some bad shit

Anora Lawson trembled as she fell to her knees in the middle of the cracked street, blood dripping from the palm of her hands from clenching her fists too hard in sheer frustration. The physical pain from that did not take away from the emotional pain she felt. The aliens seriously crashed her wedding. She'd been so excited and happy. Things were literally perfect, a heaven on Earth for her, and yet they had so very quickly escalated to a shit storm. She was overwhelmed with negative emotions. All she knew was she needed to rescue him. But how the hell was she supposed to get close to an extraterrestrial craft? And that wasn't including getting inside, or getting back out.
Paul walked up beside her, holding his arm. "They fucked us up man.." he muttered, defeated, "I think my arm is fucking broken.. damn.. I'm sorry.. we tried our best.." Anora didn't respond, merely staring hopelessly into the concrete. Miranda eventually walked up beside them. "What happened?" She asked, rubbing her head. "We got our asses kicked," Paul said, "That alien left the force field up though. I don't know how long it would take for it to go away, but I'm going to call and see if I can't get some help." And with that Paul walked off, calling someone on the phone.
         After a small moment of silence, Miranda asked, "Where... is Nelson?" Anora shook her head, shaking a bit in anger and sadness. "You let them get him..?" She asked. Anora snapped her head up, instantly pissed off. I know this bitch did NOT just say that?? Anora thought. "I didn't see you doing anything over there knocked out on the fucking floor," she spat, "And for your information, we almost killed it. Together, we broke through the force field thingy around it and he would have killed it but the blade missed and got it in the shoulder instead of the head..." Anora paused. How did he do that? It was almost like he telepathically controlled the blade. But that couldn't have been it, he was a human like the rest of them.
        Miranda seemed surprised. "Then... how did he get got?" "It fucking played dead." "Damn. Why didn't you shoot the head again?" Anora stood up, painfully unclenching her fists for the first time in at least thirty minutes. Miranda stared wide-eyed at her bloody palms. "Why are you giving me shit?" Anora asked her irritably. "It's bad enough I got my wedding fucking RUINED and my husband abducted by aliens without you bothering me." "You were always an ass to me," Miranda frowned, "Nelson was the only person who wasn't an ass and helped me fit in and you let him get abducted." Miranda crossed her arms. "He's not even really your husband anyway. From what I heard, he didn't even say his vows yet."
      Anora scowled. I'm going to beat some fucking since into her, she thought angrily. Miranda raised an eyebrow. Before Anora could do anything Paul came up saying, "Hey girls please, chill out. They're coming with radiation suits to get us out. Can we just put this shit to the side for a while until we get out of here..? Then we can go our ways if we must. Please this hard enough without you at each other's throats." Anora grimaced, but held herself back. "Go fuck yourself," she said coldly towards Miranda. "Whatever," Miranda sighed, walking away towards the building that was within the force field the alien had made to protect itself (and consequently all of them) from the Atomic bombs the military had dropped on the mothership. "Miranda where are you going? Shouldn't you be out here when they come to get us?" Paul asked her. "I'll be by myself in here. Just let me know when you all are about to leave." And with that, she walked into the building and closed the door. "Shit..." Paul muttered, "It just happened so fast..." Anora stared abysmally at the ring on her finger, tears beginning to fill her eyes.