Summertime Pool Party

"A pool party Mag? Really?" Dan had questioned me. It was the middle of summer, and Brawl City was undergoing an extreme heat wave. Even with the a.c on full blast, we were still sweating, so of course I suggested we had a pool party and invite all our friends.

"Yeah, why not Dan? What better way to cool off than a pool party? I used to have them all the time back home, and now that I'm a member of the Battle brawlers, we can have twice the fun!" I replied. It was so hot, we were practically half naked.

"I agree with her Dan. What's the harm in it? " Runo shrugged. Soon enough, everyone else had nodded in agreement with the idea. Dan laughed, and finally agreed to the plan. While Katos was setting up the large pool, the rest of us were calling our friends, and prepping for the party. As I was in my room putting my hair back and getting into my bikini, Shun walks in, blushing.

"Oh! Magnolia! I-i im so sorry! I didn't know you were getting dressed! Shit, I'll leave." Shun stuttered nervously, looking away. I giggled and walked up to him, grabbing his hand and placing it on my breast. Then, we made eye contact. Those topaz eyes were enough to get any girl wet. The best part about dating Shun is that he's sweet, and he's great in bed. Worst part is, tons of his fangirls wanna be with him, and they give me snotty looks when they see us anywhere holding hands. Well, at least he's loyal. We were about to make out, but Julie and Runo interrupted us by saying the pools ready.

"This is much better." Runo sighed in relief, dipping her feet in the pool.

"I agree with Runo, this definitely beats the sandy beaches any day." Alice smiled. Even our bakugan were relaxing in the shade of the pool umbrella.

"I've never seen Dan so happy about a pool party. I'm just glad they're having a good time." Drago said.

"I agree. Even Shun is having fun. And you know he's the strong silent type." Jaakor agreed.

"Im just relieved we don't have to battle anyone. There's nothing like sitting back and relaxing." Tigrerra replied.

"Guys look! Billy's here!" Julie cried with excitement. A tall guy with dirty blond hair came up to her and hugged her. That must be the boyfriend Julie was telling us about.

"Sup guys! Hey, you must be Magnolia, the new member of the Battle brawlers! Im Billy." He walked up to me. God he's just as happy go lucky as Julie. No wonder they were made for each other.

"Check it out you guys! I brought Konga, Chan Lee, Klaus, and even Julio!" He winked, as a few more brawlers arrived. Suddenly a kid in green came up to Shun and bowed to him. Shun looked at me, then at him.

"Konga, what the hell? You're a teenager, so act like it." Shun ordered, embarrassed. The kid, Konga, stood up rather red in the face and laughed nervously. We were all dancing and laughing so hard, and having the time of our lives. Soon, the sun started to go down, and everyone was saying their goodbyes. I was just getting my towel back on when I remembered I used to practice swimming like a mermaid as a secret hobby. I reached into my beach tote and pulled out a gorgeous blue, pink, and purple tail. I used to take classes and agility courses just so I can play pretend with the little kids. I did birthday parties, hospital visits, and parades. It was something I never told anyone. It was something that I loved to do, aside from horseback riding with Charlie. After sliding it on, I took the plunge, and swam from end to end.

"Magnolia, I didn't know you were secretly a mermaid." Zintora said to me when I came up for air. I learned to hold my breath for as long as I needed to.

"I'm not..... It's something I used to do when I was growing up...... It's a secret I've never told anyone about, not even you. But I guess you're the first to know.." I sighed. For some reason, I wasn't happy.

"Why do you look so down sweetie? Is something troubling you? Did Jax try contacting you again?" She asked. I shook my head. For some reason, I became very very depressed, and even resorted to self harm again. The others knew about my scars, I just never explained it to them.

"I don't know Zintora...... I have great friends, a hot as fuck boyfriend, I have everything I need." I sighed, hoppingloo out of the pool.

"I'm sorry dear, but I have to go. Jaakor wants to meet me on the balcony. We'll be there if you need me." She giggled. Man, her and Jaakor were spending a lot of time together. I guess she has developed a crush on him. It was around 11 pm when I finally got out of the bath. I had blow dried my hair and put on Shun's favorite perfume, and next thing I know, I'm standing in front of his door, wearing my satin bathrobe.

*SMUT WARNING*

*Shun*

I was starting to fall asleep when I felt someone crawl on top of me and grind me through my pants. Then I caught a whiff of Magnolia's perfume. Oh god. Grabbing her hips, I led her back and forth slowly and let her urges build. I could hear her moaning intensify and get louder. I love making her hornier.

"Oh Shun....... Do me...... Please....." She sniffled. Wait, was she crying? I sat up quickly, turned on the light and held her close.

"Magnolia, my precious little flower, what's wrong?" I rubbed her back.

"Shun, turn off the light, rip off my clothes and fuck the hell out of me.." She growled, touching my cock. I didn't wanna argue, so I did just that. Something was different about her tonight.

"Shun, can I come? Pretty please? Please honey?" She moaned. I laid her on her back, and groaned as we both climaxed together. Oh shit, that was great. I turned and noticed she had fallen asleep on me again. I guess sex wears her out. For now, it's good to have her as mine.