falling.

Story concept:

Where in jeongguk can't help fall in love with him.

Based in the song 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Haley Reinhart. With a twist of course.

Warnings:

-fluff

-slight angst

-top!kook

-bottom¡tae

____________________________________

Jeongguk woke up, feeling tired. He rubbed his eyes before he hears the door being opened slowly.

"GOOD MORNING!!" Somi shouted before hugging his younger brother.

"Are you excited?!" She said pulling away brother causing jeongguk to groan.

"Gosh, gguk today's the day you find out who your mate is!!" Somi said playfully hitting his brother at the shoulder.

Yes, today is jeongguk's birthday, and as what somi said, at any time at this day, he would find out who his mate is.

Like his older sister, somi, jeongguk is an alpha. The jeon's are well known for being a family of mostly alphas.

"Come one, get up. Jin hyung is preparing a 'special' breakfast for you" Somi said happily tapping his brother and earning a small nod.

"Somi noona, are you even older than me?" jeongguk jokes causing somi to laugh.

"Then that makes you old" somi joked this time before walking away.

She finally gets out of her brother's room. Jeongguk sighs to himself. He gets out of bed and finally gets ready.

He goes out to his room and he immediately gets a lot of 'happy birthdays' from the other wolf members.

He walks to the dinning room, smelling a delicious scent. He sees somi, his other older brother, yoongi and his mom and dad.

"Happy Birthday ggukie!!" his mother, mina who is the luna of their pack said before hugging him.

"Thanks mom" jeongguk said before sitting down.

"Happy birthday too son" his dad, jinyoung said who is the alpha leader this time earning a 'thanks' from jeongguk.

Jeongguk starts to eat his breakfast prepared by the pack's chef, jin.

While eating the family chats together, the siblings recalling some memories in the past making their parents laugh. Mina then faked a cough to get their kids attention.

"Soo, as you guys know their will be a party held like always tonight" jinyoung said.

"Tonight, taeyang's son is coming here for your birthday jeongguk" mina said. A little bit sad mentioning her dead best friend.

"What his name? I didn't know aunt taeyang had a son" jeongguk asked.

"I don't remember actually..i haven't seen him in years" mina said to her son.

Jeongguk nodded in return and continued eating.

For some reasons, he was quite excited to meet the stranger..

______

It was finally night time and everyone was getting ready for the party. Everyone was downstairs..well except for jeongguk.

He was still in his room, looking at himself in the mirror.

He was quite nervous actually, once he goes downstairs he wouldn't know if his mate is their.