dear.

Story concept:

Where jeongguk makes a list for taehyung to do.

Based on the song 'Dear future husband' by Megan Trainor. With a twist of course.

Warnings:

-fluff

-top!tae

-bottom¡kook

____________________________________

Jeongguk walks in his classroom with his books on his hands.

He is a popular student, not a playboy though, he just has a perfect image. Perfect grades, beauty, style and attitude..well not to all actually.

"JEON JEONGGUK I LOVE YOUU!!"

Jeongguk rolls his eyes as he sits at his chair. A guy runs after him and goes up to his front with a purple letter in his hands and presents it to him.

"What?" Jeongguk says chewing with gum.

"It's for you gguk!!" Taehyung says happily.

Yes, kim taehyung, the guy jeongguk despise.

Why?

Not because there enemies or something. Kim taehyung as been chasing after jeongguk since middle school...which means he had been rejected since middle school too.

Jeongguk receives the letter and Taehyung smiles at him then runs away...more like skipping away happily.

Jeongguk opens the purple letter and starts to read it.

Dear jeonggukie,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I love you,
Will you love me back too?

Stay safe♥

Love,

Taehyungie

Jeongguk cringed at the letter. Nothing unsual though. Everday he receives cringey pick up lines from that boy.

He puts the letter aside and starts fixing his things.

_____

Classes ended and it's lunch te already. Jeongguk picks his things up and heads outside the classroom to meet his friends.

Jimin suddenly pops up out of nowhere and suprises jeongguk.

"Hi gguk anything unsual?"

"Nah..just another letter" jeongguk hands jimin the letter and jimin reads it while going to the cafeteria.

He laughs at the note.

"Why is it getting more cringey as time pass by?" Jimin laughs.

"Don't know" jeongguk says blanky as they enter the cafeteria.

They sit on their table together with their other friends.

"Another letter? Seriously?" Jin said looking at jeongguk who nodded.

"Like why won't he just give up?" Jeongguk says.

"Well, why won't you just accept him?" Jimin says and gets hitten by jeongguk.

"Because i don't want to duh"

"I mean i'd accept him if i were you" jimin says and jeongguk looks at him.

"No you won't, you're too busy with yoongi and hoseok" making jimin, hoseok and yoongi blush.

"But seriously gukk-" jin was cut off by a noise.